Brussels OK, but will welcome prayers!

BRUSSELS BELGIAN

Old Whig
TDI
1997 Passat TDI
Had a TIA(?) on Thursday; sort of a "warning stroke" from what I can tell. Bryn Mawr hospital thinks I will be OK, but gave me a whole bunch of lifestyle changes they want me to apply. As always, welcome your prayers! Hope to see everybody on New Years!

aja8888

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Out of TDI's
Had a TIA(?) on Thursday; sort of a "warning stroke" from what I can tell. Bryn Mawr hospital thinks I will be OK, but gave me a whole bunch of lifestyle changes they want me to apply. As always, welcome your prayers! Hope to see everybody on New Years!
Sorry to hear about the issue and glad to hear you are OK.

My BIL had one a couple of years ago (we are getting older) and had a scare but came out OK. Listen to the Doc's and follow the plan. It works! So far, I have dodged that bullet, but at 70+, I am wearing a target on my back like a lot of us.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Hey Jack! We missed you at Fest, but I'm glad that you're doing okay, short of a trip to the hospital and some upcoming lifestyle changes. Take it easy and we'll see you in January! :)

Dave_D

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat Titanium Beige six speed manual & Jetta, 1999.5, Tornado Red
I was hospitalized for a TIA myself on the 7th. Definitely scary. Minor med changes for me, as I was already on meds from a previous TIA and earlier a minor stroke. May God bless and keep you and yours.

Dave

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
Wait until Tomo starts commenting on "lifestyle changes." You'll have another TIA.

But seriously, glad you're OK. Time for Yoga!