Brand New 2011 JSW

fuzzybandito

TDI
2011 jsw 6mt
Finally received my 2011 Jetta Sportwagen. I put in the order mid-january, and finally had delivery yesterday afternoon.

Nothing super fancy, just the panoramic moon-roof, black on black. It just needs tint. Pronto. My friend called it a "glass bubble". :rolleyes:

Drives superb. Better than I could have imagined. Very precise steering, good pull from the diesel, and those revs come fast once the turbo kicks in. Trying to stick by the break-in procedures, but it feels a little funny revving so high in slow traffic. I guess I just need to get used to it, just like the clutch. Stalling like I'm learning all over again. :p

So far, I'm super happy that I dumped the cr-v for the jsw. Probably one of the smartest vehicle decisions I could have made. Looking forward to a long and happy (fingers crossed) relationship with my new veedubs. Thanks everyone for all the advice and tips. I'm so glad I'm part of this awesome community :D

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
looks good, what tints are you looking at?

JasonD

TDI
2011 JSW
35% all around.

It's actually at the tint shop right now =D
35% with a dark interior is about perfect. Will look fairly dark without giving you problems when parking.

I have 35% with a light interior and it looks fairly light. Wish I got a black interior.