Boston Auto Show - January 14-18, 2016

n1das

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2014 BMW 535xd ///M-Sport, 2012 BMW X5 Xdrive35d, former 3x TDI owner
Anybody planning to attend the Boston Auto Show this weekend?
www.bostonautoshow.com

I'm planning to be there tomorrow (Sat 1/16). I'm not in the market for anything but will be checking out any and all diesel vehicle offerings. The Nissan Titan XD (V8 Cummins turbodiesel) looks interesting.

:cool:

Last edited:

South Coast Guy

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI wagon
Attended Saturday. It was a step above just walking around a dealer lot. You could sit in the cars and open the hood and trunk, but most places had no one you could talk to about the cars. There were no demos that I could see. Jeep area had a large crown. VW area had all their cars, but no staff there.

LRTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
RIP 16 GSW... Just the LR diesel now
Attended Saturday. It was a step above just walking around a dealer lot. You could sit in the cars and open the hood and trunk, but most places had no one you could talk to about the cars. There were no demos that I could see. Jeep area had a large crown. VW area had all their cars, but no staff there.
I noticed that VW stand was empty of people. VW was a big stand with few cars. Hyundai and Honda surrounded them. The H stands were packed. Audi stand packed.

Strangely I felt disappointed in the 2015 GSW....

n1das

TDI

The copper colored Titan XD was a pre-production unit:

n1das

TDI
A production Titan XD was also there:

n1das

TDI
I didn't notice any new Jeep or Chrysler. I didn't look at them at all because I was on the hunt for any and all diesel offerings. If it ran on gasoline, I didn't go there at all. The Nissan Titan XD was what I specifically wanted to see.