Bora Parts

VDUB TECH

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2003 Jetta wagon TDI , Audi TT TDI Q , 2013 Touareg TDI , 2006 Jetta TDI
Im sure Rob makes some good bbq ill be coming there for sure ,looking forward to meeting some tdi guys and ill bring my flasher along with the vcds.If we run into anything my shop is just around the corner.

KID A TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS TDI
mmmm bbq :)

also, cheers to aaron. i ordered something from him and got it with 2 days. amazing.

torqueux

TDI
2002 relex silver Jetta
Thanks Aaron for the fast shipping! I recommend Boraparts for everyone. Prices are good and service is excellent! Can't wait to install my new nozzles!

REDNECKDZL

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta, 2015 Jetta, 1984 Wabbit TD, 1986 RX7 waiting on AHU swap
I got a set of easy on teh wallet brakes for my bro's 01 golf

Very impressed with them, looks like they shouldn't run for awhile, due to being coated with a black coating on everything but the braking surface, adn the kit came with ceramic pads

not bad, for a inexpensive brake install i think i was in and out for less then 250 shipped

can't find anything that cheaply priced even when it's on sale locally

Thumbs up to Aaron

imo000

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 M-B ML320 Diesel & '05 Passat TDI Manual 5-Speed
2 weeks ago I priced out a single mass conversion clutch for a '01 1.8T (no flywheel ballancing or bolts included) that had a very good price but the shipping at the end came to be $200. This seemed very sxcessive to me so I didn't complete the online order form. Did i do somethign wrong?

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Yeah, did you see the note on there to contact us for a shipping quote? We get special rates shipping to which aren't posted online. A lot of my customers choose the "contact us for a quote" option, pay by check/money order, then we call with the quote and write you up on the card. Most clutches ship for about $65 or so depending on how fast you need it.

Thanks!

imo000

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Yeah, did you see the note on there to contact us for a shipping quote? We get special rates shipping to which aren't posted online. A lot of my customers choose the "contact us for a quote" option, pay by check/money order, then we call with the quote and write you up on the card. Most clutches ship for about $65 or so depending on how fast you need it.

Thanks!
Ok thanks for the info, I'll complete the order form as instructed. Honestly, I don't remember seeing it but I wasn't really looking for that option either.

imo000

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Order completed. Thanks for the instructions.

efranc65

TDI
Vanagon 82 with 1998 AHU
Well, I share your opinion entirely. Aaron just save my skin twice in the last week.

I'm from Montreal and I have a 1982 Vanagon Westfalia equipped with a 1998 Jetta TDI (AHU). I'm currently on a big trip through the 4 corner States. Last week in Springsdale UT (Zion National Park), the engine developed a serious valve cover leak. Called Aaron at 4PM on a Friday afternoon, the part was there Monday morning. This week at Mesa Verde, the engine develops a severe malfunction (burning oil and spewing clouds of soot under charge). I have it towed to Durango Small Cars (again on a Friday), in Durango. The mechanic hasn't had time to run a full diagnostic, but the turbo is probably fried (it was pretty old). The shop quotes me prices of 12 to 13 hundreds for a new turbo. I said, "Hold your horses, I can get one quickly at a much better price". Despite being on a day off, away at a family function, Aaron managed to have a turbo on the way by the afternoon. If it all goes well with Fedex, it'll come Monday morning.

Service doesn't get much better than this.

Best, Eric

Ok, I am really not trying to get any points here nor is this a bias opinion at all, but I do have to say a few things about "boraparts.com"
This is the second time I ordered parts from Aaron. Every time service was great. I got exactly what I wanted and I got it fast.
Last Tuesday evening I called Aaron to get some stuff. He processed my order quick, made a few recommendations and Thursday noon I had a knock on my door by the courier. Prices are fair and shipping is fast. I think that is all person can ask from a VW parts supplier.

Are there any other people who share my opinion?

PeeWee

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Jetta Wagon, 97 Passat Sedan
Ordered VW MK4 Jetta Hella Micro DE Foglight Kit once the shipping was confirmed delivered as promised in 2 days. Thanks AAron

blizzard60

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
Hey, would you mind posting pics of your fogs once installed? Our wagons are so similar and I'd love to see what it looks like!!

Thanks!
-Chris

dJValkenburg

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 Jetta TDI
Put in a huge order tonight at midnight. Called Aaron and talk to him on the phone at midnight, on a holiday weekend, who else would even consider taking orders that late?!?! He set me up huge giving super crazy discounts on every part I ordered which made it almost impossible to stop the list of parts I wanted/needed. His shipping price is unbelievable, just an overall awesome dude. Can't thank you enough Aaron, keep it up bro!

mojzesz

TDI
2010 Jetta TDI
Yeah I bought BS module for my passat on saturday, it's monday and it's on the way...It should be here on thursday, thanks Aaron

Diesel Mania_26

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Golf, 03 Jetta Wagon, 75 Westy (undergoing TDI conversion)
just to put in a note for Aaron - he bailed me out of a tight spot!

my wifes 01 TDi ALH blew a lifter just before the holidays! if anyone was following the thread - Aaron contacted me with some prices which were great prices - and not having dealt with him before (but hearing some good reviews) I went with the order on a wednesday afternoon in hopes that it would arrive for friday and I could do the work over the weekend!
The ordered arrived surpirsingly quick! and I had my parts saturday morning!!

After inspection of the removed valve and partially dis-assembled head I was right in the original assumption that the valve would be all that was really required to replace... along with camshaft and set of lifters of course.

So after a few hours of clean up and re-assembly with shiny new parts - everything is back up and running!

thx for all your help. I will be ordering more parts in the future.

WrEkkED

Veteran Member
TDI
'04 TDI Sport
Just wanted to give a shout out. Just bought my timming belt and engine mounts. Awesome service! Got my parts in 2 days after shipping. Best price and awesome service. Thanks Aaron!

-Jeremy

Jonamond

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta TDI
Bora parts has always been good for me. I ordered nozzles on wensday and they showed up on thursday! Great service, very helpful over the phone and good prices. Its the first place I go for parts ;)

FXDL

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Jetta TDI with DSG
Plese: Where is bora parts located.There phone number is on their site but no address that I can see. Thank-you.

Last edited:

auto_tech

Vendor
TDI
SOLD - 2001 Jetta blue; 2016 Jetta 1.4TSI 5spd
My car is making the right kind of smoke again, thanks to Aaron! I was somewhat concerned about customs and shipping costs, but it worked out awesome! I almost placed my order off his website, but then ended up calling him... well worth the call. He's got good advice and excellent service.

pricha00

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Jetta GLS TDI
I just ordered front brakes, a new heated mirror and an oil/filter combo and Aaron was very pleasant to deal with. I am pretty sure the brakes alone would have cost more here than the entire order. I will pick them up at CBI in Niagara Falls NY on Saturday.

Pat.

newfrijo

Veteran Member
TDI
Yellow '98 NB
I made my annual filter order on June 11th, and it arrived to WA in 24 hours !!! I remember asking Aaron when I made my order, if it would arrive before Friday, so I could do my filters change on the weekend, and he said "yup"...I can imagine his smirk when he said that, knowing that it would arrive the next day :)))

Jet-Jet

TDI
06 Jetta 5 speed
BoraParts

I know this is an old thread but I am a newbie and I just made my first order from boraparts. Its good to read all the positive comments on them. Looking fwd to my new clutch/flywheel setup for my Jetta

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
Even on MLK Jr. Day, the Boraparts guys are less than 20 minutes to respond to questions.
Thanks for the help, Aaron.

_MattMan

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Jetta GLS Wagon 5sp
It would be your loss not to call BoraParts for your parts needs. Aaron and team have been there for me since the beginning of my first TDI project (Jan 2012) and my last order for brake parts came like yesterday ! Always quality parts and good advise, great company and should be your first call when in need.

marktwain

TDI
Jetta 2003 TDI
Re: Aaron and Bora Parts

Have to add my name to the large number of happy customers on this thread.The fumoto valve on our 2003 VW Jetta TDI got tripped despite the skid plate, and all the oil drained out of the engine destroying it beyond repair. Thanks to those here, I was encouraged to call Aaron over the 4th of July weekend, not expecting him to get back to me before the next week day, but he responded immediately. Great guy, I liked him instantly, and clearly, very knowledgeable. Ended up ordering a new long block, a turbo and a timing belt from him. He shipped it immediately and the guys at Zahntech up in Redmond, Wa got it the next day. It took them only a couple of days to get the engine in and running. Like having a new car! So, I must also give Mathew at Zahntech a big shout-out, too. He did an amesome job.

BTW, if you have a fumoto valve installed on your car, make sure the lever is installed to the back of the car and not the front! Also, go for a heavy duty skid plate. Ours got pushed up from repeatedly hitting the underside on steep driveways, etc. This eventually exposed the tip of the valve's lever and it got tripped hitting another steep driveway.

Hydro3

TDI
2010 Golf TDI
Ordered from Aaron a few times now and have been extremely happy. He sent my package out quickly and I'll get my stuff next day! Over all very pleased with customer service and pricing. :)