Bora Parts

fukeen

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta, 1990 Golf
VwPodRacer said:
What are you getting done to it now? hopefully some engine mods to keep up going to dubs at the beach:D kidding.. cause i hear that Omega guy is up to something:rolleyes:
Don't you worry about me keeping up with you brawlers :rolleyes: . I will be close enough to pass you a handkerchief for your eyes from having my smoke dry them up :D
As for Omega I know he's got something cooking in the kitchen ;). Lets just hope his car makes it for the trip without something braking :eek:

OmegaRenegade

Vendor
TDI
2004 Jetta
fukeen said:
. Lets just hope his car makes it for the trip without something braking :eek:
You guys are hilarious
Rob - dont worry about me breaking down.... I think the count still goes like this:

:eek::eek::p:p:D:D

fukeen

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta, 1990 Golf
LOL Hey now you waren't there buddy so it doesn't count :p. In any case my car was only out for 15min, and then back on the road. For you bud I got something special in mind though. I'll prepare a full container of windshield fluid :D.

You just make sure those pistons stay where they are and don't pop out to say hello :D

OmegaRenegade

Vendor
TDI
2004 Jetta
fukeen said:
LOL Hey now you waren't there buddy so it doesn't count :p. In any case my car was only out for 15min, and then back on the road. For you bud I got something special in mind though. I'll prepare a full container of windshield fluid :D.

You just make sure those pistons stay where they are and don't pop out to say hello :D
those piston's stayed put the last time around too :p

VwPodRacer

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta PD150, 98 Jetta TDI
Lmao! Some of the greatest pictures ever! Thanks petea4 for those! This isn't a time for pictures! I remember that remark! Lmao.

Rob... In order to be able to smoke me or omega out.. That would require passing us:D hehe

kidding! I'm still laughing at those pictures. And you were only down for 15mins because of who was working on it;)

OmegaRenegade

Vendor
TDI
2004 Jetta
hahaha this thread has gotten quite off topic.

Ryan is right, you'll have to pass us first - actually on second thought...I should keep Rob close by so he can bail me out of my speeding tickets again.

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
'K guys, we're putting together our summer schedule. My wife can come if we do this relatively early in the season, which is good :).

Also, we're getting a craving to go back to the Mandarin Buffet. :)

Anyway, we can fly in on the 6th and leave the 9th, or fly in the 20th and leave the 23rd. Any preferences? We'd have to book our tickets relatively soon.

Thanks!
-BB

petea4

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Golf GLS
Aaron, 6th or the 20th of which month?

OmegaRenegade said:
You guys are hilarious
Rob - dont worry about me breaking down.... I think the count still goes like this:

:eek::eek::p:p:D:D
In case anyone is wondering:
-Rob/fukeen is the stressed dude having the smoke while others fix his car.
-I'm taking the pics.
-Omega is on his way to a steak and cigar. :mad:

Who's go the pic of the rub action after the "***** cut be off" incident. :D

Pete

VwPodRacer

Veteran Member
TDI
petea4 said:
Aaron, 6th or the 20th of which month?

In case anyone is wondering:
-Rob/fukeen is the stressed dude having the smoke while others fix his car.
-I'm taking the pics.
-Omega is on his way to a steak and cigar. :mad:

Who's go the pic of the rub action after the "***** cut be off" incident. :D

Pete
hahahaha Pete I have that picture!! And I don't think I'm going to post it.. Brings back to many bad memories lmao!

fukeen

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta, 1990 Golf
VwPodRacer said:
hahahaha Pete I have that picture!! And I don't think I'm going to post it.. Brings back to many bad memories lmao!
I have that pic Pete :D. And now we'll post it for all to see Ryan in rubbing action ;)

BleachedBora

TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Like I said, you guys hammer it out. 20th might be a nicer day for weather, but whatever gets most of you there and gives us the time to get everything shipped over (including ourselves). ;)
-BB

VwPodRacer

Veteran Member
TDI
fukeen said:
I have that pic Pete :D. And now we'll post it for all to see Ryan in rubbing action ;)
dammit! Hahahaha... Thank god thar rubbed off!

I vote for the 6th. Due to dubs at the beach is at the end of may. But whatever works for rob since he's the host :D

JettaSportTDi

Vendor
TDI
Jetta MK4 Sport Edition
VwPodRacer said:
dammit! Hahahaha... Thank god thar rubbed off!

I vote for the 6th. Due to dubs at the beach is at the end of may. But whatever works for rob since he's the host :D
Any day in May I'm in............:D

fukeen

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta, 1990 Golf
Finally we are back on the topic :rolleyes: I was getting worried there for a moment that some other pictures would surface :eek: JK

Anyway getting back to the date... May 6th works for me leaving the May 24 long weekend for other adventures ;) (Dubs @ the Beach maybe)

I'll post a final GTG BBQ thread sometime in April. For the time being peps get your orders to BB if you are in need of parts. This is going to be a local TDI Club BBQ GTG with pleasure of having Aaron "BB" joining us to share his wealth.

Lets make this happen peps and maybe start a ritual :)

BleachedBora

TDI
'K, 6 May works for us. If we get tickets with our frequent flier miles, they are nonrefundable ;). If that date works for all we'll get them booked in the next couple days...
-BB

Victor Huge

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk7 Golf TDI
Wicked, would be awesome to have some help with flushing my brake fluid or whatnot and help others out as well. Looking forward to my first GTG :)

Reminds me of the time when I used to fly radio control helicopters; we'd have these big gatherings with raffle prizes and such, if we had a track somewhere near we could do the same...

BleachedBora

TDI
I do have a standard GTG policy of 10x orders of $300+ then we have a raffle for some $150+ item... And yes, $600 order gets you two entries. Time for a GTG thread...

pnyknight

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta 1.9 GLS, reflex silver (pseudo wrecked Apr10/13); 2013 Candy White Jetta TDI
Well I've been told that my turbo is on it's way out :eek:
Unless I can figure out how to clean it (very VERY novice user here)

TDI
1991 Golf GTI - TDI
Oh oh oh...Pete just bought this thread to my attention and my buddy Giuliano mentioned that you're a good guy to deal with. Anywho, I was looking at getting a Hybrid K03/K04 turbo for my AHU TDI swap.
Can you get anything along those lines?
I've been chatting with the guys at Kerma about shipping my K03 (which is in need of a rebuild) and getting the full monty on it.
But if I can save on the return shipping or buy one outright, then hey-hey!:D

petea4

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Golf GLS
BleachedBora said:
I do have a standard GTG policy of 10x orders of $300+ then we have a raffle for some $150+ item... And yes, $600 order gets you two entries. Time for a GTG thread...
You guys see the currency exchange rate for US dollars today?

$1can = 0.993us

Problem is, i've done everything i want to the TDI. :(

Pete

BleachedBora

TDI
Pretty much!
Meanwhile, who originally developed the K03 hybrid? (points to himself). As of 10 minutes ago I've sold 77 of them over the last 6-years. First one went on my own car in 2003.

Got one going to Victoria BC as well as the UK today.

Anyway, I have 4 in stock, lemme know!
-Aaron

fukeen

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta, 1990 Golf
Hi all,

I originally posted that the BBQ GTG would take place on May 06th by mistake. I intended to say May 08th (it's a Saturday). My bad sorry guys for the confusion :eek:

On a lighter note I've got some good news. Brandon from DCB Automotive will be attending the GTG and will be doing chip tuning. He said first come first serve so keep that in mind guys.