Boost gauge mounting options.

doof710

TDI
Bew Wagon
Hey everyone hope you are having a good day. I have been trying to find this gauge mount setup for awhile now. I found them in the past year but think the website has closed down. I was curious if anyone maybe has a lead on this mount setup? I have access to a 3d printer so that would also be an option if somone had a file. Thanks.

It doesn't wanna let me post or upload a picture so I have uploaded one to this goodle drive with a link.

Mount is located right under cluster.

Last edited:

KrashDH

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2002 Golf
@KrashDH pretty sure this is yours.
I didn't print this but I came across this in my search. There's no file available but this company sells the pod:

doof710

TDI
Bew Wagon
I didn't print this but I came across this in my search. There's no file available but this company sells the pod:

Thank you!! That is exactly it.

Zak99b5

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI

I was checking that link out and there’s a video where they show it installed. The car had an MFA cluster, reporting 18.8 mpg average lol.

But it does look like a pretty good option.

doof710

TDI
Bew Wagon
I was checking that link out and there’s a video where they show it installed. The car had an MFA cluster, reporting 18.8 mpg average lol.

But it does look like a pretty good option.
I found the style a while ago. ( in pictures ) Its definitely priced pretty high. But sadly my favorite option out of all that I have seen.

Thank you for helping me find it!