BMW 325 325tds Touring c/clima auto, 121k kms

ssaric1.9TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 VW Passat TDI, 2003 VW Jetta Wagon TDI
Awesome thank you! I know nothing about BMWs so was curious. ;)
The BMW looks to have an M package with bumpers, side skirts and side view mirrors. Makes it look that much better.

Toyota is sick also that thing would fetch top dollar.

BoiseTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
96 Golf - SOLD
Ya I’m torn between the two. BMW is much cheaper though. Here’s the description on the BMW…

🔥🔥BMW E36 325 td Touring LIMITED EDITION 💥🔥Km: 121.162Year: 19982,500 cc engineManual transmissionDiesel.Car as shown in photos, splendid, available for viewing in Pescara.Bmw e36 limited edition with series M package.Mechanically the following works were carried out:• Totally revised the head
• Valves gasket kit
• Drive new valves
• Injection pump overhaul
• Overhauled injectors
• New steering box
• New shock absorbers
• New discs and tablets
• Change of all filters and engine oil
• Transmission joint and transmission shaft support
• Front arms
• New 4 season tires
• You look for original new ones
• Original bmw trim
• Arrangement of all door panels
• Double din radio with bluethooth touchscreen etc ...

The BMW looks to have an M package with bumpers, side skirts and side view mirrors. Makes it look that much better.

Toyota is sick also that thing would fetch top dollar.

BoiseTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
96 Golf - SOLD
Yota description:

A remnant in great condition of the great era of the 4x4 Toyota Hilux 2400 td in SR5 version with electric pack, aluminum rim, chrome pack, with only 142000 km certified 90 hp like 130 today very pleasant to drive.

ssaric1.9TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
@BoiseTDI

I would also be torn between the two. Its so crazy how many options there is in Europe. I think that whichever car you bring to the states there would be an issue sourcing the parts, however it would be really cool and rare to own something like this in states.

BoiseTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
96 Golf - SOLD
Ya it really is. Due to Diesel being outlawed in the bigger cities and the push for electric cars diesels are going for next to nothing. Mk4 TDIs can be found easily for under 1k euro.

and yes parts would bescarce but whatever I get I will try and build up a stockpile of mostly needed parts.
@BoiseTDI

I would also be torn between the two. Its so crazy how many options there is in Europe. I think that whichever car you bring to the states there would be an issue sourcing the parts, however it would be really cool and rare to own something like this in states.

Mozambiquer

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,
That BMW though! The resale value in the states would be pretty tied, I would go with whichever one you like best. The old 2.4 td hilux is gutless, but tough. Not sure which one would be easier to get parts for.

BoiseTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
96 Golf - SOLD
Thanks! What do you mean by tied?
That BMW though! The resale value in the states would be pretty tied, I would go with whichever one you like best. The old 2.4 td hilux is gutless, but tough. Not sure which one would be easier to get parts for.

ssaric1.9TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Ya it really is. Due to Diesel being outlawed in the bigger cities and the push for electric cars diesels are going for next to nothing. Mk4 TDIs can be found easily for under 1k euro.

and yes parts would bescarce but whatever I get I will try and build up a stockpile of mostly needed parts.
Sadly you can only bring one car back for free, however for 1k VW's you can check openairimports.com and find out how much the shipping would be and you can flip them assuming they are over 25 years old cars.

BoiseTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
96 Golf - SOLD
Yes I follow them on IG, great folks, and if I end up with “extra” cars, thats what I plan to do. ;)
Sadly you can only bring one car back for free, however for 1k VW's you can check openairimports.com and find out how much the shipping would be and you can flip them assuming they are over 25 years old cars.

ssaric1.9TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Yes I follow them on IG, great folks, and if I end up with “extra” cars, thats what I plan to do. ;)
One of the cars I would like to import would be skoda octavia, they also came with ALH engines, I think they would be cool here plus lots of parts from MK4's ALH cars.

BoiseTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
96 Golf - SOLD
I always liked the body of the VWs so never really looked at Skodas, but there are plenty of them over here.
One of the cars I would like to import would be skoda octavia, they also came with ALH engines, I think they would be cool here plus lots of parts from MK4's ALH cars.

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
I really like e36 BMWs. Only real negative I know is that they were supposed to be easier to recycle, and the interiors in particular degrade more quickly with age than the other cars.

My son would kill for that Hilux. Manual, I would assume? How much are they asking for that?

BoiseTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
96 Golf - SOLD
Hilux is manual yes. Asking 12,950 euros. I was looking at the new Tacomas but they are just too big for my tastes. Does anyone know what kind of mileage the 2.4TD gets in these?

I really like e36 BMWs. Only real negative I know is that they were supposed to be easier to recycle, and the interiors in particular degrade more quickly with age than the other cars.

My son would kill for that Hilux. Manual, I would assume? How much are they asking for that?

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
Low to mid 20s I would guess in normal driving. May be able to coax it up towards 30 on a slow highway cruise.

Wonder what it would cost to get that HiLux over here.

Last edited: