Bleached Bargain Bin

myke_w

Vendor
TDI
03 TDI Wagon
Aaron - I think I've PM'ed you and emailed you about a KS AAZ head - can you get back to me please?

TonyJetta

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'15 Jetta TDI SE / '06 Jetta TDI DSG Pkg0 / '96 Passat TDI
Myke...if you have not got a response, he might be flying somewhere. At that point, call him. If he's available, he will answer. If not, leave a voice mail and he WILL call back when he can.

I usually just call.

Tony

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Calling is very often the best, PMs are awful as there is no way to track them; they hit the void very soon (see my signature, last line)! Emails are good to, but the rule is if you need something quick gimme a ring!

Myke, let's chat tomorrow and we'll see what we can do. Drove 800 miles back to Utah from Portland and arrived at 3 this morning, then spent the day trying to catch up a bit--I'm a bit beat at the moment!

Night all!
-BB

blizzard60

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
BleachedBora said:
Calling is very often the best, PMs are awful as there is no way to track them; they hit the void very soon (see my signature, last line)! Emails are good to, but the rule is if you need something quick gimme a ring!

Myke, let's chat tomorrow and we'll see what we can do. Drove 800 miles back to Utah from Portland and arrived at 3 this morning, then spent the day trying to catch up a bit--I'm a bit beat at the moment!

Night all!
-BB
Hey Aaron,

I got your message earlier this week about the recaros. To be honest, I'm relieved they sold as I was a little apprehensive about someone else bringing them across the border, etc for me. I'm pissed at myself that I couldn't make it to pick them up though. The ones I have now are all good except the driver's - it is a little "worse for wear", and your price was unreal... I guess I'll have to make do unless another deal like that comes my way ;) !!

Any way, I was interested in a block as I thought it was more or less "bolt on", but it seems like I need a whole bunch of other stuff too. I think I'll hold off and go for the more common stuff like PD150 intake mani, TIP, airbox, etc. If you have any of that stuff, let me know!!

Thanks for the follow up, and great prices!
-Chris

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
No worries Chris--you're always welcome to give me a ring though and we can chat about options with the PD150 :).
Cheers,
-Aaron

blizzak

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta TDI Sport Edition, Grey, 446K KM
This thread's been unposted for a while now, Aaron, what's happening with it? Wanted to see some of the MK3 parts you had...

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron

LibertyLou

TDI
00 VW Jetta TDI
(503) 669-2277
I'm guessing one of those will get you help faster than posting to a thread started in mid-GWB administration, last updated early-Obama. :)

(Last time I saw Aaron - granted this was over a year ago - he did have some new crated engines, so you might have some luck there.)
I took a look at the site, unfortunately I don’t see the 1.9ALH Engine for sale. Only parts for it. My cars been out of commission for over 2weeks. Really trying to get her back up n running. Any help is greatly appreciated.

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
I took a look at the site, unfortunately I don’t see the 1.9ALH Engine for sale. Only parts for it. My cars been out of commission for over 2weeks. Really trying to get her back up n running. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I think member ninedeegolftdi in Virginia has a brand new engine minus turbo for sale, if I find it I'll bump it up for ya....