Biodiesel at TDIFest

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
FYI:

The present rate of biodiesel at TDIFest is presently set at $3.22/gallon. We don't believe it will change in the next few days. Availability will be throughout the weekend with times/contact info for filling available on the tank.

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
The price has dropped to 3.06 for the fest. Mdiesel and or I will help you with your fill up.

Leo819

RC

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Two White 96 B4 Wagons
tomo366 said:
They sold 1000 gallons!! Yes!!
Remember way back when there was only one person here burning the stuff Tom? My haven`t we come a long way? Almost mainstream I`d say. It`s a no brainer.

p.s. Did the post man recieve the package?

Jetter_Sprinta

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2 Peeps sharing 1 UseYerName//an array of cars
tomo366 said:
They sold 1000 gallons!! Yes!!
Thanks to Krappy Wagon and her BIG belly! She took on about 23.3 (in addition to the ULSD that was already there--at least 4 gals!) under the ventful eye of Mitch, + 10 gals. 2 GO! I saw some A4 owners in the line after us getting worried if they'd get any after our feeding frenzy;) .

Just got home and the needle had just gone below the full/18 mark. Not bad for 402 miles:eek: !

Having the tank on-site for the weekend was the HOT set up!

Jetter says: "It was actually pleasant counting cones at the auto cross with all the bio fumes! Ted, Greg, [& she] didn`t have to go on a respirator afterward!"

Great Fest!!!:cool:

Last edited:

MDIESEL

Veteran Member
TDI
'04 Golf GLS PD-TDI
Thanks everyone who bought bio at the Fest, especially the ones who braved the rain Friday and Saturday to fill up. If everyone would have waited until Sunday to try and fill up we would of run out of time before fuel. Speaking of which, you guys have no idea how releived I was when the tank ran out:D.

We also set the bar (and the record) for biodiesel sales at a TDIFest.

Thanks again to everyone, and especially to our supplier for his trust and generous 50 gallon donation for the raffle. Anyone in the area can go to them for all their fuel needs. www.worleyobetz.com

meganuke

TDIClub Contributor, Vendor
TDI
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
Big thanks to Worley Obetz for getting the B100 to the fest site and to the Sheraton for allowing it. Thanks to Mitch for pumping all that bio!

Driver_found

Veteran Member
TDI
Former MKV Jetta TDI 5M, Former 2013 Passat TDI SE 6M, 2015 Mazda 6 Touring 6m
Worley & Obetz is my local supplier, and they deliver right to my house to fill up my 55 Gal drum. They always have a good product, with great service and at a fair price.

-Mike

SyNtAxx

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Tornado Red GLS TDI
they deliver 55 gallons to your home? I called Worley and Obetz today to inquire about such a delivery and they told me....I need to buy at least 6-7000 gallons before they make a delivery out this way. (Wayne PA, Next to Valley Forge)

i really would love to have B100 available to me with out really having to drive the 45 miles to pick it all up.

Nick

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
Mitch, you did a wonderful job on that pump all weekend. Talk about a guy with dedication. His room was full of wet cloths on Friday and Saturday. On the bright side he probably got to talk to almost everyone there!

MDIESEL

Veteran Member
TDI
'04 Golf GLS PD-TDI
I think I just pulled my last pair of wet jeans out of the dryer this morning, but I was happy to do it. Also very glad for the couple of minutes of face time with everyone who stopped by for fuel. Between filling cars and the banquet on Sunday I think I met just about everyone that showed up for this years Fest. Even though I missed two of my three meals, the show & shine, the autocross, etc....:D

Had a great time and it was truly enjoyable to meet everyone. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.:eek:

Driver_found

Veteran Member
TDI
Former MKV Jetta TDI 5M, Former 2013 Passat TDI SE 6M, 2015 Mazda 6 Touring 6m
Call 877-383-5496 if you are anywhere in the Phila vicinity. They deliver by zip codes. If you are in one of the lucky zones, they should be able to drop some at your location. Providing you have at least a 55 gal drum. Good Fuels is the delivery company.

-Mike

hutchman

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI Pkg 1, 5 Spd, Graphite Blue / 2002 Jetta GLS, Black w/tan leather
Hey, where was the ASTM certification for the B100 anyway??? ;)

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
actually I have the MSDS. I need to check if the ASTM cert. is included in the paperwork I have.