Big September Bbq At The Corning Preserve In Albany!

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
No, WHEN are the dieselers at?!
You don't even have a date set. You want to wait for the forecast to see if Saturday or Sunday is better, well what if it rains on both days?
There's no 'rain date', so set a date already, rain or shine, THEN I can check if I'm available.

DannyboyUpstate

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta
Lug_Nut said:
No, WHEN are the dieselers at?!
You don't even have a date set. You want to wait for the forecast to see if Saturday or Sunday is better, well what if it rains on both days?
There's no 'rain date', so set a date already, rain or shine, THEN I can check if I'm available.
Easy hoss. The BBQ will occur on that weekend. 1 week before that weekend, (within the grips of the 7 day forcast) I'll pick the better day. So plan on keeping it loose that weekend.

I have had this BBQ for a few years now and always been sucessful. This year the venue has changed and will be under a bunch of bridges (787 and 90 interchange) on the waterfront in Albany. SO, even if it does rain, we'll still be reletively dry.

EDIT: for spelling

F1 tuning

Vendor
TDI
Varios TDI
Too bad, i'm heading to Pittsburgh this weekend, there is a nice show there, and of course there is many waiting for me to tune cars....
Next time !!

DannyboyUpstate

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta
Uh-huh... Bought Over $300 worth of food supplies yesterday. Many people posting about what they're cooking and bringing too!

Burgers
Dogs
Marinated chicken breasts
Sweet Sausage and peppers
Plus all the homemade sides! AWESOME!!

FREE!! See you guys tomorrow!

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
Do tell how the day's event went.
Family matters prevented me from attending.

david_594

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS Silver
DannyboyUpstate said:
You going to be taking that beast to Transporter fest in october? I requested the day off and assuming I get it will be rolling out there in my bus. :eek:

DannyboyUpstate

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Silver Jetta
david_594 said:
You going to be taking that beast to Transporter fest in october? I requested the day off and assuming I get it will be rolling out there in my bus. :eek:
Yeah, we're 90% chance of rolling to the show. More like 40% chance of my bus actually making it all the way out there. :rolleyes: