BHW wiring harness plenum pinout

Audib5tdi

TDI
2004 Audi Allroad BHW TDI
Anyone have a wiring printout of BHW wiring harness plenum connectors pinout. I have a 2004 Audi Allroad with BHW and 6 speed swap. Having problem with abs light on. There Gonna be a wire from abs module to ecu. I know that 2.7t have a wire from abs pin 13 to ecu pin 74 but can’t find one on BHW ecu.

iwannajettatdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Brilliant Black Audi Q5 3.0TDI, 2014 Tempest Blue metallic Jetta Sportwagen TDI, 2002 Blue Eurovan Weekender BHW TDI
Feel free to PM me what you need. I've got the downloads from ERWIN. I can try to send you some pics of the wires you're looking for through PM or email. I have the 2004 b5.5 BHW diagrams.

evguy1

Vendor
TDI
2000 Jeep Cherokee TDI, 2008 Jeep JKU TDI
Mark at Malone can tune out the immobilizer and any sensors you don't want to run. I run BEW's in all my swaps and only use the MAP and O2 sensors other than the essentials like cam and crank sensors. What are you putting this into?

iwannajettatdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Brilliant Black Audi Q5 3.0TDI, 2014 Tempest Blue metallic Jetta Sportwagen TDI, 2002 Blue Eurovan Weekender BHW TDI
Mark at Malone can tune out the immobilizer and any sensors you don't want to run. I run BEW's in all my swaps and only use the MAP and O2 sensors other than the essentials like cam and crank sensors. What are you putting this into?
How do you get around the CanBus for the chassis and ABS out of curiosity?

evguy1

Vendor
TDI
I only work on TDI swaps into other vehicles. The TDI is programed "stand alone" and the original vehicle ECU/BCM still controls all the vehicles systems with little or no connection between the two systems.

iwannajettatdi

Veteran Member
TDI
I only work on TDI swaps into other vehicles. The TDI is programed "stand alone" and the original vehicle ECU/BCM still controls all the vehicles systems with little or no connection between the two systems.
😲 I didnt know the ECUs could be programmed like that. Hmm. So you run two ECUs then, one to make the car happy and one to make the engine happy? You just blew my mind. If I'm swapping a TDI into a gasser VW van, I'm guessing I would have to get the van ECU tuned as well to make it happy without all the VR6 motor inputs? Would that even be possible?

evguy1

Vendor
TDI
Well, all the swaps I have done are into Jeeps and Ford Rangers and reprogramming the chassis ECU has not been possible. Since you have a VW then Malone may be able to make that work as a driver of the dash cluster and then the engine ECU is stand alone. Was that van ever available as a TDI? Maybe in Europe and you could get the TDI harness and ECU from one?
I'm out of my area of non expertise here so just throwing ideas out.