BEW Injector re-Noozling?

PakProtector

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk.4 and the Cummins-es
Have any of youse with a BEW done an injector nozzle replacement to something like a DLC800 or 1043 and found an MPG improvement? With or without a turbo upgrade to something-not-nuts?
cheers,
Douglas

JDSwan87

Black Swamp Thing
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, 5 speed Lagoon Blue Metallic(sold); 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon auto
Have any of youse with a BEW done an injector nozzle replacement to something like a DLC800 or 1043 and found an MPG improvement? With or without a turbo upgrade to something-not-nuts?
cheers,
Douglas
Subscribed.

BEW361

TDI
2004 GLS sedan
cheers,
Douglas
I did the Bosio 800s, and yes I am seeing the improved economy as stated which is about a 5mpg improvement. Aside from a tune Everything else is stock. Back in November on an east coast road trip I achieved 52 mpg, best ever but one time. In the last two months 3 times achieved 48 mpg. Yesterday I did a road trip with an extra spare tire, ten pounds of water and food with ice in cooler and 85mph with some heavy passing moments, and it was a solid 45mpg.