Best place for window tinting, WI

SpeedFreek

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 New Jetta
What I am looking for is whats a good place in SE Wisconsin to get my windows tinted at, I figured I would ask here as well as other places for soem feedback. I got enough crap about my Jetta looking like a family car and I figure that tinting the windows would make those bright days a little easier on my eyes too. :D

So if anyone had any good experiences anywhere around here please share, Im not quite sure that this the best spot for this thread but I thought I wold give it a shot.

ShaneTbolt

TDI
Jetta, 2002, blue
I had my windows tinted at a place on the corner of HWY31 and 6 Mile Road. I forget the name of the place but there is also a car dealer on the same corner. The car dealer and the tinting place are two seperate businesses. At least when I had mine done. If memory serves me correct, price for my Jetta was like ballpark $180.
The guy tried to sell me on going illegal on the drivers and passengers window but I stuck with what ever was the darkest but still legal.
That was two years ago and I have no issues with my tinting.

jobob307

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 jetta, 2002 jolf
Not really SE, but I have had a few done here in Janesville at Zbart and been very happy with their work (including my jet).