Best Moments

SSTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
none :-(
I had an AWESOME time. Everyone I met was "wicked cool"! I learned tons about my car! I feel like I actually know what the heck I am talking about know! (all my friends and family probably wish I'd shut up about it!)

Lineman - thanks for the help navigating in & around Boston
Hamsterdiesel - my co-piolet in the parking lot rally (I couldn't have done it with out you!) I've been showing of my 3rd place trophy, it's going to go right next to my trophy from the pinewood derby from cub scouts! (circa 1985)
and the fest organizers: THANK YOU! Great job!

Only things that sucked were that it ended so fast and that Monday I had to be rushed to the hospital to have my appendix out! ***!!! I guess all the excitement made my apendix swell.

Matt

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
<font color="red"> WARNING: TDIclub has been known to cause appendicitis!
</font>

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
Hamsterdiesel - my co-piolet in the parking lot rally (I couldn't have done it with out you!) I've been showing of my 3rd place trophy, it's going to go right next to my trophy from the pinewood derby from cub scouts! (circa 1985)
and the fest organizers: THANK YOU! Great job!

Only things that sucked were that it ended so fast and that Monday I had to be rushed to the hospital to have my appendix out! ***!!! I guess all the excitement made my apendix swell.

Matt
Matt - You get all the credit for the autocross trophy - I was along to listen to the Austin Powers soundtrack
!

But maybe I can get credit for the appedicitis for poking you in the side so much...turn HERE, turn HERE...

Hope you are feeling better!

Julie