Best chip tune for 2011 jetta

Docizn

TDI
2011 vw Jetta tdi
I’m new to the tdi world and was wanting to increase my hp and overall Performance and have zero idea on how to do that. Other than a chip tune. Please help me oh wise ones.

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
Many get them here.

Are you considering an emissions delete or just a tune? A delete is more involved and costly (and illegal) than just a straight tune for what you have currently.

Docizn

TDI
2011 vw Jetta tdi
The egr delete? And I was thinking about starting with a chip tune to start and a cold air intake. Not super knowledgeable when it comes to mods to a tdi.

Mrrogers1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI 6MT, 2011 Jetta TDI DSG, 2015 Golf Sportwagen S TDI DSG
The egr delete? And I was thinking about starting with a chip tune to start and a cold air intake. Not super knowledgeable when it comes to mods to a tdi.
Whatever tune you end up with DO NOT put a CAI (or a K&N) in your car. Factory filter with winter "pre" filter are best for our cars. :)

Mrrogers1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI 6MT, 2011 Jetta TDI DSG, 2015 Golf Sportwagen S TDI DSG
As you can see I new and not to sure how to find them and the tune I was looking at was a CRTD4 TWIN CHANNEL DIESEL TUNING BOX CHIP
No idea what that is but go visit one of these vendors sites and USE GOOGLE from there or search in here.

Read here to learn more about the filter https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?threads/cold-air-intakes-and-high-flow-air-filter-faq.290373/