Belly pan

Thingsfallapart

TDI
2005 Passat Wagon
I’m looking for a belly pan or skid plate. My old pan is beyond tattered. I’ve glued and riveted reinforcements multiple times. I hope to get another 40k to 60k miles out of the car so would be willing to buy a new one if I can’t source an old one. Junk yards seem to be pretty useless on this part. I’m also interested in a complete fastener kit. i probably could get by with a third restoration of the pan if I had all the fasteners. Bonus if anyone has the rear transmission cover.
Car has 230k miles and I just replaced the tandem seal, rear coolant flange, EGR cooler, brake fluid reservoir, shocks and struts. cam has a bit of uniform wear on all lobes but car has plenty of power 40mpg on the highway and doesn’t smoke.

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
Rats. Im keeping mine, plus I'm in the wrong country. You might try a wanted post for one in the classifieds

Zambee500

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat TDI GLS, 2014 NMS Passat TDI SEL Premium
I think DieselGeek stopped making or carrying the Panzer Plates. But other trusted vendors also sell the Evolution Thor. Don't forget the oil drain cover if you plan to punch it out of the plate.

or