BB Junior

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
So Jetpuf and his wife were just over and in thinking of TDI club we thought we'd post about version 2.1 to our family.

Little Logan David was born this morning at 6:29, 7 lbs 1 oz and 20.5 inches long. (He's our first and we're very excited to be parents). We have a ton of pics but I'll just post the two that I have from my phone that were easy to get transferred over. Mom and son are doing well, but we're going to be in the hospital until Friday - after which I'll be working to get everyone taken care of as much as possible and as quickly as possible while caring for my wife and son while they need me most during the next few weeks.

These particular pics were taken when he was about 2-hours old.

Thanks everyone!
-Aaron

tothemax

Top Post Dawg
TDI
TDIs: 2003 Jetta, 2016 Q5 3.0
Congrats Aaron!!! Beautiful baby boy!!! What a GREAT time in your life.. .Enjoy it!!! They grow up pretty fast and next thing you know they are out of the house.

starrd

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat
Hi Aaron, congrats on the baby boy! Also, thanks for replying to my e-mail today, if I had known what was going on, I would have waited until next week. As always, a very prompt reply. You are a top notch guy and I wish you and your family all the best.

dadsdiesel

Veteran Member
TDI
'99 NB TDI
Take care of your family Aaron!

Us customers/friends can be patient while you tend to your new addition.

Don't miss a second of these times - they go by fast!

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
Congrats my friend. he is beautiful. altho I think you should have named him Aaron.. then we could have Ax1, Ax2 & Ax3 in our conversations... :D its fun enough with Ax1 & Ax2 why not add more confusion :)

FlyTDI Guy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'01 Jetta GLS
Boy howdy... Does that put a smile on your face or what :) Congratulations Aaron. My best to you and your growing family...

Frankencar

Veteran Member
TDI
1991 GTI +TDI, Lifted 98 NB TDI, Corrado TDI Swap, 15 Golf TDI, a dozen TDI motors etc...
:)

And he needs to sit at least as comfortably as you do: :D

All of Us

Ian's Dad
TDI
2015 NMS Passat SE TDI "Gin" 2006 A5 New Jetta TDI "Graycie" and 2003 A4 Jetta GLS TDI "Liath"
Aaron:

Looks like you and your wife did a fine job on that little one! Hope everyone stays healthy and happy, and if you want 'em, many happy returns!

Dan

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
My wife and I both feel the baby on board signs are a bit tacky, everyone should drive with care no matter who's the passenger -- and if someone is driving like an idiot they aren't going to notice, or care, if there is a sign there or not IMHO.

I'm just glad we'll be in the nice safe Golf, and of course I'm going to be more of a defensive driver than I usually am :)

traubenberg

Veteran Member
TDI
B5.5 Passat (wagon)
Congratulations to you, sir. My little girl just turned four (!) yesterday (9/23). Seeing your post just reminds me of how fast the time really does go.

Hug him. Hug him a lot.

Moonlight

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 NB , 2001 Golf GL
Congrats! Welcome to the real-world of "upgrades" :) Enjoy ...in a blink of an eye he will be losing your tools LOL