Bad Weather in Baltimore

Michael Moore

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Phaeton W12, 2015 Golf Highline (gas)
Lito, Eric:

I read in one of the European newspapers today that it rained quite a bit in Baltimore this week - did this affect you guys? Hope you are OK and don't have wet floor mats, they take forever to dry...

Michael

weedeater

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta, 2001, Baltic Green
Lots of wind, 1 million without power int NoVA. Baltimore had some local flooding. I saw some pictures in the paper.

Birdman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta 2001 Died by Truck one snowy day. Jetta 2003
Well i am 70 miles west of Baltimore. It hit a little more west of here the hardest. We lost power around 1 AM Friday AM and got it back last night around 930Pm. ran the backup Generater till then. Just as the power came on One leg of the Generator went out. I had power but my parents did not, so now i guess i will have to rear that apart and find out what went wrong. Just Talked to LITO he still has no power (lives downtown Baltimore. SO i guess we were lucky. At the WInchester GTG today TDI Believer said he lost over a dozen trees.

mikeyworks

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS TDI Green, 2000 Jetta GLS TDI Blue
Well, Havre de Grace, at the top of the bay was pretty well hit by the storm surge. Here are some pics if anyone wants to see them:
Havre de Grace flooding pics and click on "Isabel Pics."

We were powerless for 36.5 hours. I guess I need to call the office to see if I have to go to work tomorrow.

Mikey

Birdman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta 2001 Died by Truck one snowy day. Jetta 2003
Well i feel for you guys. I am now in Myrtle beach till thursday working Ha Ha. weather is fine here. Did see alot of flooding on the way down and lots of trees still on power lines in southern VA. and northern N.C.