B7 RS4 3.0 Tdi

Machineman

Veteran Member
TDI
2007 RS4 Titanium 3.0TDI & 2013 Touareg TDI & B6 S4 BHW Swap Biturbo
Can anyone guess what im using this for :) its a SAI pump that i carefully cut the dc motor off of

[486]

Top Post Dawg
TDI
02 golf ALH
some guys run the old ford belt drive smog pumps with different vanes tossed in them for that, more 'off the shelf', but physically larger. Assuming that you're planning on belt driving it.

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
Impressive project, Machineman!

I spotted this announcement this morning:

"The Audi S4 is following in the footsteps of the diesel-powered S5, S6 and S7 by getting the same oil burner. Introduced in Europe, both the S4 Sedan and Avant are powered by a 3.0-liter V6 TDI.

The diesel unit delivers 347 PS (342 hp / 255 kW) at 3,850 rpm and 700 Nm (516 lb-ft) of torque between 2,500 and 3,100 rpm, aided by an electric-powered compressor for quicker acceleration and a mild hybrid system that improves efficiency."

Machineman

Veteran Member
TDI
Finish to get the oil system module done just a few final touches and it's ready for final assembly and install

SKI-R

TDI
'03 Jetta GLS TDI, '02 Golf TDI
Great skills brutha! Looks incredible, if it even performs half as well as it looks then you're golden.

Machineman

Veteran Member
TDI
Oil system finally completed in a nutshell all that's left to do is intercooler system an exhaust and finally touches and yes I'll be running vfiz Bruce it does work a lot better with the color screen I'm not sure if you have such? As for step height I forget what I end up doing I think mine was more closer to 8.5 I'm sure either would be fine I probably would have been better with 7.5 for the power I'm running lol

Machineman

Veteran Member
TDI
I posted a link I managed to get the engine running runs extremely well considering I'm working very hard to get everything finalized but it's very time-consuming I have been chasing a few oil leaks which I've got under control

adamss24

Veteran Member
TDI
audi a4 2.5 tdi 98 quatrro 6speed
Nice ! I have made a similar inlet manifold setup on a v8 audi s8 engine running a turbo and a supercharger ! Belt slipped but it did 500 bhp... Loads of work has gone into your engine by the looks of it- i do like the engineering behind the custom fuel pump although i would have used a beefed up cp3 pump and kept it simple ! I must be getting lazy and old...
Well done Kyle...

Machineman

Veteran Member
TDI
I managed to get the downpipe done it turned out very nice fitment is great it is 76mm out of turbo up to 88mm that it splits off into dual 64mm to the back of the car I fired up the engine with the turbo on spools like crazy just off idle with vanes closed im impressed

adamss24

Veteran Member
TDI
audi a4 2.5 tdi 98 quatrro 6speed
Looks very good, where did you get the y split for the exhaust ? Looks really nice ! There's a lot going in that front of the rs4 bumper ! Hope you dont need to do much trimming of the bumper carrier !