B7 RS4 3.0 Tdi

Machineman

Veteran Member
TDI
2007 RS4 Titanium 3.0TDI & 2013 Touareg TDI & B6 S4 BHW Swap Biturbo
After a long few months of hard work I finally had a chance to post the engine is almost ready for its first test fire after 4 years I'm hoping to be starting it within the next week I'm waiting on an oil filter housing for a V10 TDI to complete the oil system here's some pictures of the progress the engine ended up going to do an RS4 chassis which im glad it did.

turbobrick240

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2011 vw golf tdi(gone to greener pastures), 2001 ford f250 powerstroke
Wow, beautiful work. That CP3 install is impressive.

Machineman

Veteran Member
TDI
Thanks the pump install was very difficult but i managed and yucca is right on s300

Machineman

Veteran Member
TDI

Received the new oil cooler today i chose to go water to oil route as i feel its its superior this cooler is massive 75 percent larger than stock im waiting on the v10 filter housing then i can start machining my oil filter cooler module

Machineman

Veteran Member
TDI
I managed to get the fuel system all plumbed up and primed it is making very good instant rail pressure 300 bar cranking :) also no leaks

Macradiators.com

Veteran Member
TDI
2.0 CR 360hp
This is the best machining work i've seen so far on this forum.
If the mapping will be at the same level you will have real monster. Just hope its for anything above 500hp.
Cant wait to see how it goes.

Last edited:

adamss24

Veteran Member
TDI
audi a4 2.5 tdi 98 quatrro 6speed
Beautiful work there Kyle ! I Like the way you supported the shaft on the cp3 pump...its a nice piece of enginerding as Ave would say ! Bravo !

Machineman

Veteran Member
TDI
Thanks guys it has been a lot of work! As far as horsepower goes i think a real 500awhp is my ultimate goal i think 600 isent to far out of reach with a bigger turbo but I'm doing this car more for longevity I wanted to function like a stock production diesel car i dont wanna push it to far im wondering if i already have but thats the fun part.. I'm assuming they'll be a lot of bugs to work out maybe. If all goes well as far as to tuning goes there will be lots of that.

Last edited: