B5.5 bhw converted to FHN 5 speed. Looking for a new home

elyasguy

TDI
2005 passat tdi gls
I have a 2005 passat tdi that has been converted to an FHN 5 speed. Balance shaft delete, egr delete, stage II tune. Car is a salvage due to the small dent in the fender which is still there. The clutch is getting tired but works fine as long as you don't hammer on it. It is extremely strong, around 1900 rpms up. I have a colt stage III cam kit with tools that I never installed, and a short throw shifter that would go with it also. It has cheap coil overs on it that look great and it still has a very smooth ride. This car would be an excellent donor for a nice wagon or car but if you don't mind it being a salvage title it would make a great daily driver. This car is great for the person that doesn't want to go through the headache of converting one of these. On the highway, you can't make it get less than 40 mpg. If you drive it 70 or under it gets 45 mpg. If anyone is serious about buying it, PM me and I'll send you pictures. I live in Kernersville NC and if you want to come check it out and drive it Pm me. This car was converted by VWZIPS in SC.

Mozambiquer

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,
Probably should post in the classifieds section, and you need to have a price and photos as well.
I have a 2005 passat tdi that has been converted to an FHN 5 speed. Balance shaft delete, egr delete, stage II tune. Car is a salvage due to the small dent in the fender which is still there. The clutch is getting tired but works fine as long as you don't hammer on it. It is extremely strong, around 1900 rpms up. I have a colt stage III cam kit with tools that I never installed, and a short throw shifter that would go with it also. It has cheap coil overs on it that look great and it still has a very smooth ride. This car would be an excellent donor for a nice wagon or car but if you don't mind it being a salvage title it would make a great daily driver. This car is great for the person that doesn't want to go through the headache of converting one of these. On the highway, you can't make it get less than 40 mpg. If you drive it 70 or under it gets 45 mpg. If anyone is serious about buying it, PM me and I'll send you pictures. I live in Kernersville NC and if you want to come check it out and drive it Pm me. This car was converted by VWZIPS in SC.