B100 Available in Milwaukee WI

TDITONY

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Jetta GLS TDi Black
Hello Everyone,

I recently had a 250 gallon tote delivered to my home to see what kind of interest it will generate in the Milwaukee area.

This is quality tested, inspected, road tax paid B100.

I have been running B100 in my Jetta and B80 in my Volvo with great results.

I am just starting this so I just have a hand pump. Bring a Yellow container. Five gallons is perfect for about a B30 mix in a topped tank of a MK4 VW.

It's $3.10 a gallon for this batch just to cover my shipping and I will adjust with each tote depending on additives and delivery fees.

If you are interested please email me at tony@madrabbit.ws or call my home at 414.264.0677. I have a "real" job during the day so leave a message and I will return it after 5.

Thanks

Tony Berger
TDiTony
Milwaukee WI
02 Jetta GLS
83 Volvo 240 2.4L Diesel

TDITONY

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Jetta GLS TDi Black
Thanks, I don't think so either. I put 8 gallons of Premier in yesterday because we are starting to get cold and it was $3.39 at Mequon!

My Jetta is filled to the top with b100 so I figure I am at about b48 or so (the filler is filled nearly to the top, I even spilled a little on the side of the car!

Got a few short highway trips coming up this weekend, going to see what kind of MPG I can get.

Tony B.
TDiTony

Galactic_Warrior

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Jetta
Tony,

Glad to see you found the Mequon location.

Thanks for the BioD. FYI, after I topped off my tank, the lead foot induced smoke plume has lessened considerably.

FWIW, the Mequon location has seemed slow to raise their pricees (and also slow to lower it).

Jeff

Galactic_Warrior

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Jetta
From the Kwik Trip go north and cross Mequon road. It's on the right about a 1/4 mile north of Mequon (across from the pool).

Today they were $2.99.

Best of Luck!

WeekendWrench

Veteran Member
TDI
B5.5 passat variant
*drool* 2.99....found one station at 3.09...most of them are still 3.39+ (western chicago 'burbs)....talk about a rip!

gazole

TDI
'06 Jetta
Found that location, the BP in downtown Thiensville. Looks pretty new - have they had Premier for long?

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI auto, platinum gray, ESP
Galactic_Warrior said:
From the Kwik Trip go north and cross Mequon road. It's on the right about a 1/4 mile north of Mequon (across from the pool).

Today they were $2.99.

Best of Luck!
Whats the cetane rating of the diesel? Also, do you have an address for this station? I'll be back in the Milwaukee area for Thanksgiving. So I would like to know of good diesel stations in the area to fill up.

WisTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
none now; formerly had an '03 Jetta GLS
jettafock said:
Whats the cetane rating of the diesel? Also, do you have an address for this station? I'll be back in the Milwaukee area for Thanksgiving. So I would like to know of good diesel stations in the area to fill up.
BP Amoco on Hampton Ave (at Hampton Ave and Hwy 45)

$2.99 per gal this morning for Amoco Premier.

Galactic_Warrior

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Jetta
The Mequon Amoco is on Cedarburg Rd just north of Mequon Road.

I'm pretty sure the cetane rating of Amoco Premier is 50.

FYI, just East of Tampa,FL on I-4 regular diesel is $2.41 at a Flying J.

Gotta love Wisconsin taxes..........

MiksTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 GLS Galactic Blue
Anybody getting in on that Bio Tony is selling?

I just go with the Veggi, but I did fill up in Elk Grove Village, IL with Bio about a week ago.

Just wondering how your batch is going Tony.

Galactic_Warrior

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Jetta
I've had good luck with Tony's BioD.

I did try an experiment last night. It was down to single digits and I filled two clear 16 oz. plastic bottles with the BioD. One I left on the front porch step, the other I left on a shelf in my garage (attached).

The one outside was pretty well frozen with a 1/4 inch layer on the top and bottom that resembled chicken fat.

The one in the garage was homogeneous in appearance, but was certainly sluggish and near solidification.

I'm due to fill up tonight and probably will not add any BioD.

For the record, I have not had any problems with Tony or the BioD he has supplied!. I am just conservative when it comes to protecting against gelled fuel. For the last 3 years, I have used Koch Arctic Diesel in the winter. This year, I am using Amoco Premier (or sometimes Mobil). I don't want to add more than one variable to my changes in case something does not work out well.

Once the temps rise (like they will towards the weekend). I may add some BioD back in depending on the long term forecast