Available servicea @ Fest

new2diesel

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta Galactic Blue Pearl
I was wondering what kind of services would be available at Fest.
I understand that there's the garage and various seminars and the like..
I am wondering if anyone would have a pop tester there. I recently upgrades my nozzles and I'm not sure how clean there are since they came out of a manual @ 60K. I wouldn't be opposed to taking them back out to have them thoroughly cleaned for a nominal fee.

I think a listing of specialty services and prices might be nice.. that is if anybody knows or can offer them.

Thanks
\/\/

eschady

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GL Black w/gray int.
We do plan to have some "how to" sessions at the Fest. These will cover some of the common procedures, both novice and advanced. This may include anything such as: oil changes, fuel filter changes, testing glow plugs, cleaning snow screens, intake cleanings, and timing belt changes.

In the afternoon, the garage will be available for project work. Topel's does not plan to perform the work, but rather is offering up the shop for us to do work. This will be similar to a working GTG where members will help other members.

There will also be a variety of vendors in attendance, who may be able to help with projects such as the tdi heater install, skid plate installs, chipping, etc.

new2diesel

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta Galactic Blue Pearl
Thanks for the responses.. I have talked to Jeff about the Pop Tester.. Sounds like I may have to wait in line.. Wish I had the money to chip my car. Oh Well..

\/\/