Available 2010 VW Golf TDI @ VW of Langhorne

Moderato

TDI
Looking to buy, had 01 TDI
3193 said:
The dealers can add or subtract port installed items right before the unit ges to the port and before it gets invoiced to the dealer!
So you have the option to add or delete those options if you buy the car before it leaves the port?

frugality

Top Post Dawg
TDI
none, 2016 GTI
Moderato said:
So you have the option to add or delete those options if you buy the car before it leaves the port?
Read what Chris just wrote. If it still doesn't make sense, adjust your medication as necessary.

Moderato

TDI
3193 said:
The dealers can add or subtract port installed items right before the unit ges to the port and before it gets invoiced to the dealer!
Moderato said:
frugality said:
Read what Chris just wrote. If it still doesn't make sense, adjust your medication as necessary.
I'm trying to clarify if that can be done at the customer's request. I can go ahead and assume that's what it means but when I'm dropping 25K, maybe I just want to be extra sure, OK? We are talking about a car company that doesn't let customers custom order a car and have it shipped to the dealer of your choice, right?

Requiescat In Pace
Burlington, NJ {35 minutes from Phila Int"l
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Moderato said:
I'm trying to clarify if that can be done at the customer's request. I can go ahead and assume that's what it means but when I'm dropping 25K, maybe I just want to be extra sure, OK? We are talking about a car company that doesn't let customers custom order a car and have it shipped to the dealer of your choice, right?
No problem on clarification questions. The dealer has the option of port installed accessories from the time the car is in production stock until it hits the port. Normally the day the car hits the port, it gets it's Monroney label{window sticker} and gets invoiced to the assigned dealer.

Long story short, you must get the items listed before it lands at the port if the car is allready pre-assigned to the dealer!

Moderato

TDI
3193 said:
No problem on clarification questions. The dealer has the option of port installed accessories from the time the car is in production stock until it hits the port. Normally the day the car hits the port, it gets it's Monroney label{window sticker} and gets invoiced to the assigned dealer.

Long story short, you must get the items listed before it lands at the port if the car is allready pre-assigned to the dealer!
Ok, thanks. I guess maybe some members here are more used to this procedure. The cars I've bought in the past didn't have this procedure. You could custom order the exact car you want and it was built and shipped to your dealer, end of story. Nothing was done at the port unless it was a specific option at the customer's request. This process of having to wait for a car to built the way you happen to like and then either hope it gets to the dealer, or have your dealer try to locate one and trade allocations or do a dealer swap is new to me. For example, I'd want a Blue Graphite GOLF TDI, no sunroof, no nav, Xenons and CWP, bluetooth, maybe the upgraded stereo, depends if it comes with iPod support. I can't understand why a customer can't order one and buy it, or why I'd have to take a mat package from the port if I don't want that. Anyway, you've cleared this up for me and I appreciate it. Thanks again.

jajohn

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Golf, 05 Liberty, 10 Jetta
Bump for another satisfied customer! My wife flew into Philly yesterday, was picked up and driven to the dealership, picked up our new white/tan Jetta TDI and drove home to NC. An easy and honest transaction with good communication the whole way.

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
jajohn said:
Bump for another satisfied customer! My wife flew into Philly yesterday, was picked up and driven to the dealership, picked up our new white/tan Jetta TDI and drove home to NC. An easy and honest transaction with good communication the whole way.
Time to update MYTDIPage

Thanks again for your business and trust in me!

Chris

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Hello there TDIClub!

Here are a few Golf TDI's I would like to offer the club at $300 over dealer invoice!

Please note that allthough I have these available, the normal art of dealer trading to get specific vehicles has been troublesome to say the least on the Golf TDI's.

I would normally never say to a client take what you can get, VW is almost forcing me to do so!

These offerings will all still qualify for the full federal tax rebate!

I have this one in stock for immediate delivery!

Order Configuration
Model Year:2010
Model 5K149L GOLF 4-DR 2.0L TDI MANUAL
Exterior Color:W9W9 BLUE GRAPHITE METALLIC
Interior Color:KA TITAN BLACK
Options:3FE POWER SUNROOF
9VE PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM
9W2 BLUETOOTH LOW
GKM GOLF MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED)
GSM GOLF BODY SIDE MOLDINGS (PORT INSTALLED)
W79 COLD WEATHER PACKAGE
Estimated Total MSRP $25,890 CommnumVINStatus WVWNM7AJ0AW276106
Dealer Stock
MSRP=$25890
Dealer Invoice{incl VW's ad fee and port prep fee charged to all dealers}{$407}=$24880
My price would be $25180 + $100 DOC fee + $10 temp tag

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>5K149L GOLF 4-DR 2.0L TDI MANUAL $22,760 Exterior Color:</U>G2G2 TORNADO RED $0 Interior Color:</U>KA TITAN BLACK $0 Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF $1,000 </U>9VE PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM $476 </U>9W2 BLUETOOTH LOW $199 </U>GKM GOLF MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED) $225 </U>W79 COLD WEATHER PACKAGE $225 </U> DESTINATION CHARGE $750 </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $NA CommnumVINStatusB12087WVWNM7AJ9AW315680Port Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>5K129M GOLF 2-DR 2.0L TDI AUTOMATIC $23,255 Exterior Color:</U>5R5R SHARK BLUE $0 Interior Color:</U>KA TITAN BLACK $0 Options:</U>9W2 BLUETOOTH LOW $199 </U>GKM GOLF MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED) $225 </U>W79 COLD WEATHER PACKAGE $225 </U> DESTINATION CHARGE $750 </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $24,654 CommnumVINStatusB12073WVWBM7AJ5AW321981Intransit From Factory Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>5K149L GOLF 4-DR 2.0L TDI MANUAL $22,760 Exterior Color:</U>X6X6 UNITED GREY $0 Interior Color:</U>KA TITAN BLACK $0 Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF $1,000 </U>9VE PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM $476 </U>9W2 BLUETOOTH LOW $199 </U>W79 COLD WEATHER PACKAGE $225 </U> DESTINATION CHARGE $750 </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $25,410 CommnumVINStatusB52925WVWNM7AJ1AW333638Intransit From Factory Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>5K149L GOLF 4-DR 2.0L TDI MANUAL $22,760 Exterior Color:</U>5R5R SHARK BLUE $0 Interior Color:</U>KA TITAN BLACK $0 Options:</U>9W2 BLUETOOTH LOW $199 </U>GKP GOLF PROTECTION KIT (PORT INSTALLED) $420 </U>W79 COLD WEATHER PACKAGE $225 </U> DESTINATION CHARGE $750 </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $NA CommnumVINStatusC00253WVWNM7AJ1AW345871Intransit From Factory Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>5K149L GOLF 4-DR 2.0L TDI MANUAL $22,760 Exterior Color:</U>W9W9 BLUE GRAPHITE METALLIC $0 Interior Color:</U>KA TITAN BLACK $0 Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF $1,000 </U>9VE PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM $476 </U>9W2 BLUETOOTH LOW $199 </U>GKP GOLF PROTECTION KIT (PORT INSTALLED) $420 </U>W79 COLD WEATHER PACKAGE $225 </U> DESTINATION CHARGE $750 </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $NA CommnumVINStatusB52912WVWNM7AJ0AW330780Intransit From Factory Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>5K149L GOLF 4-DR 2.0L TDI MANUAL $22,760 Exterior Color:</U>W9W9 BLUE GRAPHITE METALLIC $0 Interior Color:</U>KA TITAN BLACK $0 Options:</U>9W2 BLUETOOTH LOW $199 </U>GKP GOLF PROTECTION KIT (PORT INSTALLED) $420 </U>W79 COLD WEATHER PACKAGE $225 </U> DESTINATION CHARGE $750 </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $NA CommnumVINStatusC00255WVWNM7AJ0AW347630Intransit From Factory Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Last edited:

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Just received this addition from a dealer in NY that I just did a dealer swap with.

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>5K149M GOLF 4-DR 2.0L TDI AUTO Exterior Color:</U>A1A1 BLACK Interior Color:</U>KA TITAN BLACK Options:</U>9W2 BLUETOOTH LOW </U>GKM GOLF MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U>W79 COLD WEATHER PACKAGE </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $25,259 CommnumVINStatusB00846WVWDM7AJ2AW284526Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

CMB430

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI
Chris,

Some good news and bad news to share with you that I do not mind the forum seeing. About 1.5 weeks ago my wife was in an accident. Her 09 Rabbit S 2-door auto had the front end tweeked. It was not her fault. As I am deployed with the Army she has been driving my 09 Jetta TDI 6M. Today she admitted to me that does miss the torque of a diesel! There is a good posibility she is going to take the bite on a 2-door Golf TDI 6M. Our local dealer is Z bal right now. Maybe you can help. Here is what she would want:

2010 Golf
2 door
6M (maybe a DSG)
Reflex Silver or Shark Blue
Cold Weather Package
Protection Kit

The Rabbit would be on trade. Here are the specs:

2009 Rabbit S (original owner) has 5,806 miles on it.
2-door
Tip-Tronic
Reflex Silver
Black cloth interior
I-Pod adapter w/ center console
Protection Kit
Steel rims w/ hub caps
Rear air bags
100% stock, zero mods
**Currently in the garage via local VW Dealer in VA***

Are you able to help me out? Do you have sights on a TDI that she would want?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
CMB,

Thank you for the opportunity!

Here is a 6sp manual trans we can do:

Order Configuration
Model:5K129L
GOLF 2-DR 2.0L TDI MANUAL
Exterior Color:8E8E REFLEX SILVER METALLIC
Options:9W2 BLUETOOTH LOW
GKP GOLF PROTECTION KIT (PORT INSTALLED)
GTE CHROME EXHAUST TIPS (PORT INSTALLED)
W79 COLD WEATHER PACKAGE

MSRP=$23898
Dealer Invoice{incl VW's ad fee and port prep fee charged to all dealers}{$407}{$23099
My price to you would be $23399 + $100 DOC fee + $10 temp tag!

Here is a DSG:

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>5K129M GOLF 2-DR 2.0L TDI AUTOMATIC Exterior Color:</U>5R5R SHARK BLUE Interior Color:</U>KA TITAN BLACK Options:</U>9W2 BLUETOOTH LOW </U>GKM GOLF MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U>W79 COLD WEATHER PACKAGE </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $24,654 CommnumVINStatusB12073WVWBM7AJ5AW321981Port Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

AS far as the trade in figure, please email me your VIN# and the extent of the damage to the car!

Thanks again,

Chris

CMB430

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI
3193 said:
CMB,

Thank you for the opportunity!

Here is a 6sp manual trans we can do:

Order Configuration
Model:5K129L
GOLF 2-DR 2.0L TDI MANUAL
Exterior Color:8E8E REFLEX SILVER METALLIC
Options:9W2 BLUETOOTH LOW
GKP GOLF PROTECTION KIT (PORT INSTALLED)
GTE CHROME EXHAUST TIPS (PORT INSTALLED)
W79 COLD WEATHER PACKAGE

MSRP=$23898
Dealer Invoice{incl VW's ad fee and port prep fee charged to all dealers}{$407}{$23099
My price to you would be $23399 + $100 DOC fee + $10 temp tag!

Here is a DSG:

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>5K129M GOLF 2-DR 2.0L TDI AUTOMATIC Exterior Color:</U>5R5R SHARK BLUE Interior Color:</U>KA TITAN BLACK Options:</U>9W2 BLUETOOTH LOW </U>GKM GOLF MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U>W79 COLD WEATHER PACKAGE </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $24,654 CommnumVINStatusB12073WVWBM7AJ5AW321981Port Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

AS far as the trade in figure, please email me your VIN# and the extent of the damage to the car!

Thanks again,

Chris
The Silver 6M is mine...no one make a bid on it yet please :eek:

CMB430

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI
CMB430 said:
The Silver 6M is mine...no one make a bid on it yet please :eek:
Feel free to contact Chris regarding the 2010 2-door silver 6M. The numbers were not in our favor so we are passing. He was honest and timely in our email conversations. I have no complaints about his customer service.

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
Then read the OTHER threads about him-this is the first bad thread I've seen in the time I've been on this board. Good thing you didn't buy a Toyota.......Chris is being blamed for double talking SERVICE depts....Mr. Banes, you should have read this forum much more before buying the TDI-you would have found out that MOST of the VW service at dealers SUCKS!!!!!

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Please note the $1300-$1700 federal tax rebate is going away soon!

Here is my available Golf TDi offerings at just $300 over dealer invoice!

Thanks for the look!

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>5K129M GOLF 2-DR 2.0L TDI AUTOMATIC Exterior Color:</U>5R5R SHARK BLUE Interior Color:</U>KA TITAN BLACK Options:</U>9W2 BLUETOOTH LOW </U>GKM GOLF MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U>W79 COLD WEATHER PACKAGE </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $24,654 CommnumVINStatusB12073WVWBM7AJ5AW321981Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>5K149M GOLF 4-DR 2.0L TDI AUTO Exterior Color:</U>A1A1 BLACK Interior Color:</U>KA TITAN BLACK Options:</U>9W2 BLUETOOTH LOW </U>GKM GOLF MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U>W79 COLD WEATHER PACKAGE </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $25,259 CommnumVINStatusB00846WVWDM7AJ2AW284526Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>5K149L GOLF 4-DR 2.0L TDI MANUAL Exterior Color:</U>5R5R SHARK BLUE Interior Color:</U>KA TITAN BLACK Options:</U>9W2 BLUETOOTH LOW </U>GKM GOLF MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U>W79 COLD WEATHER PACKAGE </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $24,159 CommnumVINStatusC00253WVWNM7AJ1AW345871Port Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>5K149L GOLF 4-DR 2.0L TDI MANUAL $22,760 Exterior Color:</U>W9W9 BLUE GRAPHITE METALLIC $0 Interior Color:</U>KA TITAN BLACK $0 Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF $1,000 </U>9VE PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM $476 </U>9W2 BLUETOOTH LOW $199 </U>GKM GOLF MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED) $225 </U>W79 COLD WEATHER PACKAGE $225 </U> DESTINATION CHARGE $750 </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $25,635 CommnumVINStatusB52912WVWNM7AJ0AW330780Intransit From Factory Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>5K149M GOLF 4-DR 2.0L TDI AUTO Exterior Color:</U>A1A1 BLACK Interior Color:</U>KA TITAN BLACK Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF </U>9VE PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM </U>9W2 BLUETOOTH LOW </U>GKP GOLF PROTECTION KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U>P83 XENON HEADLAMP PACKAGE </U>W79 COLD WEATHER PACKAGE </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $27,630 CommnumVINStatusB38565WVWDM7AJ4AW307790Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Here is my latest list of offerings on my Golf TDI's! All at $250 over dealer invoice!

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>5K129M GOLF 2-DR 2.0L TDI AUTOMATIC Exterior Color:</U>5R5R SHARK BLUE Interior Color:</U>KA TITAN BLACK Options:</U>9W2 BLUETOOTH LOW </U>GKM GOLF MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U>W79 COLD WEATHER PACKAGE </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $24,654 CommnumVINStatusB12073WVWBM7AJ5AW321981Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>5K149L GOLF 4-DR 2.0L TDI MANUAL Exterior Color:</U>5R5R SHARK BLUE Interior Color:</U>KA TITAN BLACK Options:</U>9W2 BLUETOOTH LOW </U>GKM GOLF MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U>W79 COLD WEATHER PACKAGE </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $24,159 CommnumVINStatusC00253WVWNM7AJ1AW345871Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>5K149L GOLF 4-DR 2.0L TDI MANUAL Exterior Color:</U>B4B4 CANDY WHITE Interior Color:</U>KA TITAN BLACK Options:</U>9W2 BLUETOOTH LOW </U>GKM GOLF MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U>W79 COLD WEATHER PACKAGE </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $24,159 CommnumVINStatusC00249WVWNM7AJ4AW347758Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>5K149L GOLF 4-DR 2.0L TDI MANUAL Exterior Color:</U>W9W9 BLUE GRAPHITE METALLIC Interior Color:</U>KA TITAN BLACK Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF </U>9VE PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM </U>9W2 BLUETOOTH LOW </U>GKM GOLF MAT KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U>W79 COLD WEATHER PACKAGE </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $25,635 CommnumVINStatusB52912WVWNM7AJ0AW330780Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Another 2 offerings:

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>5K129L GOLF 2-DR 2.0L TDI MANUAL Exterior Color:</U>8E8E REFLEX SILVER METALLIC Interior Color:</U>KA TITAN BLACK Options:</U>9W2 BLUETOOTH LOW </U>GTM RUBBER MATS AND CHROME EXHAUST TIPS (PORT INSTA </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $23,304 CommnumVINStatusB99904WVWMM7AJ7AW343635Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2010 Model:</U>5K149M GOLF 4-DR 2.0L TDI AUTO Exterior Color:</U>A1A1 BLACK Interior Color:</U>KA TITAN BLACK Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF </U>9VE PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM </U>9W2 BLUETOOTH LOW </U>GKP GOLF PROTECTION KIT (PORT INSTALLED) </U>P83 XENON HEADLAMP PACKAGE </U>W79 COLD WEATHER PACKAGE </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $27,630 CommnumVINStatusB38565WVWDM7AJ4AW307790Dealer Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

mdtdiguy

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta tdi "Blue Bob"
Everyone come on and buy all this new metal!

I want to see more used club cars on the market especially the b4v!

Glad to know you are back on the saddle. If we ever get in the market for new tdi you will be our guy.

Shrubman

Veteran Member
3193 said:
Now Until June 3oth to get the full $1300-$1700 federal tax rebate!

I have approx 8 instock from manuals to auto's!
What actually has to be accomplished by June 30th? Deposit? Purchase? Delivery?

Kinda doubt I can make anything happen by then, but thinking about it...

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Shrubman said:
What actually has to be accomplished by June 30th? Deposit? Purchase? Delivery?

Kinda doubt I can make anything happen by then, but thinking about it...
You need to purchase the car! Paperwork can be done remotely and delivery whenever you have the time!

Chris

Requiescat In Pace
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Just found what is turning out to be a few needles in the haystack!

These 2 auto 4dr 2010 VW Golf's are on their way, one at port and one on the water!

These will be sold at dealer invoice!

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2011 Model:</U>5K149M GOLF 4-DR 2.0L TDI AUTO $24,535 Exterior Color:</U>A1A1 BLACK $0 Interior Color:</U>KA TITAN BLACK $0 Options:</U>9W7 BLUETOOTH NEW $295 </U>GGG SPLASH GUARDS SET OF 4 ( PORT INSTALLED) $220 </U>GTM RUBBER MATS AND CHROME EXHAUST TIPS (PORT INSTA $210 </U>W79 COLD WEATHER PACKAGE $225 </U> DESTINATION CHARGE $770 </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $NA CommnumVINStatusD15574WVWDM7AJ1BW033627Port Stock Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2011 Model:</U>5K149M GOLF 4-DR 2.0L TDI AUTO $24,535 Exterior Color:</U>X6X6 UNITED GREY $0 Interior Color:</U>KA TITAN BLACK $0 Options:</U>3FE POWER SUNROOF $1,000 </U>9VE PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM $476 </U>9W7 BLUETOOTH NEW $295 </U>GGG SPLASH GUARDS SET OF 4 ( PORT INSTALLED) $220 </U>GTM RUBBER MATS AND CHROME EXHAUST TIPS (PORT INSTA $210 </U>W79 COLD WEATHER PACKAGE $225 </U> DESTINATION CHARGE $770 </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $NA CommnumVINStatusD15643WVWDM7AJ5BW035462Intransit From Factory Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.