Auto roll up of windows via key fob

tongsli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI, 2004, Jetta Wagon TDI PD
Yes, sorry. I'm at TDIfest. but yes Ramon is correct. I performed this modification on my wife's wagon and IMHO it is much simpler than alientech and autowindow. No splicing no cutting no opening the door panel. And, it's clearly the OEM solution.

Take a look at the link I posted. Wife's CCM number is the required 1C0 959 799C.

It absolutely changes the wagon hatch. It now POPs open. I had to ask my wife about the hatch just to make sure I wasn't imagining things.

I am really hoping someone with a GOLF will buy one while I'm here so that I can see if it changes the GOLF's hatch as well. I don't see why it wouldn't since it did it to our Wagon.

Lito

Last edited:

tongsli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
schwechel said:
Is it only good for one use? I would be interested in purchasing one of these, could you give me a little more info tongsli?? How does it compare feature wise to a alientech or autowindow?
SVTWEB has a used laptop for sale, send him a PM. Click on the link I posted. It has a video on yourtube.

This will close the sunroof if it's open. One time use only on the programming.

Last edited:

mickyTDI

Veteran Member
The mkiv Golf has the mechanical door lock on the boot except for the estate.

Mine is 1C0 959 799 B so its gonna be fingers crossed that it works for me. Is it the year thats the difference between B and C?

tongsli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mickyTDI said:
Does the alarm beep still work after this? Ive heard that someone lost their alarm beep after the reflash.
Alarm beep works fine, just like before. I'm not sure what you mean by mechanical door lock on your Golf hatch.

ele28

Veteran Member
TDI
01 Golf Silver
I did this to my car 2001, CCM 1J0 959 799 AJ using VDS. It works except no modification to the hatch.

pgoes

Veteran Member
TDI
Passat wagon, 2004.5, Stonehenge gray
I've been following this thread, and am interested in trying it out. Has anyone installed this on a B5.5 Passat? And what it a CCM, and how do I find my number?

Occams_Razor

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta Wagon, 2003, Reflex Silver
tongsli said:
Yes, sorry. I'm at TDIfest. but yes Ramon is correct. I performed this modification on my wife's wagon and IMHO it is much simpler than alientech and autowindow. No splicing no cutting no opening the door panel. And, it's clearly the OEM solution...............

Lito
I wonder what would happen with a car that has the alientech or autowindow already installed? :confused: :confused: :confused:

tongsli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
I doubt that the FOB would enable the Alientech because you only press and hold the lock and unlock button.

tongsli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ele28 said:
I did this to my car 2001, CCM 1J0 959 799 AJ using VDS. It works except no modification to the hatch.
Greg,

Congrats! We'll talk later. I may need to SELL my alientech :) Do you think it would have any affect on my interior monitoring?

I wouldn't think so, but that's my only concern. Too bad it didn't change your GOLF hatch.

Lito

Nihilator

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 1.8t wagon
tongsli said:
It absolutely changes the wagon hatch. It now POPs open. I had to ask my wife about the hatch just to make sure I wasn't imagining things.
To be clear, the variant's hatch now pops if you use either the remote button or the hatch switch on the driver's door? Or just the remote button?

--Chris

moondawg

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Galactic Blue Jetta
ele28 said:
SWEET! I was going to do the same on mine today.... guess I'll go do that. Same CCM part no.

moondawg

tongsli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Nihilator said:
To be clear, the variant's hatch now pops if you use either the remote button or the hatch switch on the driver's door? Or just the remote button?

--Chris
Ramon, If the NB part number is the 1C0 959 799C it will work.

Chris, it works with the FOB or interior door switch.

Moondawg, you need another version of VDS or a modification of some .ini files. Ele28 should be able to help you out.

Jason and David,

What happened? I guess since you guys didn't call me, it didn't work???

Lito

tongsli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mickyTDI said:
I got the KVW100 and tried it, it works but the VW factory alarm has stopped working.
Can you elaborate? It fails to arm? Does the car still lock? Or total alarm system failure?

Have you posted your CCM number? I don't recall if you did.

At TDIFEST, we installed one on a B5.5 Passat, A4 Golf, Jetta Sedan and Jetta Wagon with no problems whatsoever.

Lito

mickyTDI

Veteran Member
tongsli said:
Can you elaborate? It fails to arm? Does the car still lock? Or total alarm system failure?

Have you posted your CCM number? I don't recall if you did.

At TDIFEST, we installed one on a B5.5 Passat, A4 Golf, Jetta Sedan and Jetta Wagon with no problems whatsoever.

Lito
It stops the alarm siren from working. I first noticed the activation beep stop when you lock the doors so i set the alarm off and the indicators just flash with no noise. We had a group buy on a forum and so far has happened to 3 people.

My unit is 1C0 959 799 B.

tongsli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mickyTDI said:
It stops the alarm siren from working. I first noticed the activation beep stop when you lock the doors so i set the alarm off and the indicators just flash with no noise. We had a group buy on a forum and so far has happened to 3 people.

My unit is 1C0 959 799 B.

Are the 3 others also the 799B?

No problems with any of the TDIFEST installs. We got the alarm beeps every time. 1C0 959 799C works flawlessly.

Lito

mickyTDI

Veteran Member
tongsli said:
Are the 3 others also the 799B?

No problems with any of the TDIFEST installs. We got the alarm beeps every time. 1C0 959 799C works flawlessly.

Lito
i know one other one is B that failed, not sure of the other one. What was the difference between B and C? age? Also do you have to hold key until window rolls up? I have to with mine and i thought you didnt have to.

tongsli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mickyTDI said:
i know one other one is B that failed, not sure of the other one. What was the difference between B and C? age? Also do you have to hold key until window rolls up? I have to with mine and i thought you didnt have to.
I don't know the difference between B and C. You only have to press and hold the lock or unlock button on the key FOB.

jnecr

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 BMW 328d

tongsli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mickyTDI said:
We now have 5 alltogether now from the group buy where our alarms have now stopped.
Well, this might be the reason. I am told that most likely it is because your vehicles are right hand drive. The values posted in the German forums would be for LHD only. And, I'd be willing to bet the Module is LHD as well.

In looking at ETKA, both B and C versions have LHD and RHD versions. Is your vehicle RHD?

If so, then this is most likely the problem.

Lito

Last edited:

mickyTDI

Veteran Member
Yes its RHD but it seems some of the cars may have worked but its just us few and by the looks its the B version that has the issue. The guy in China says most of the cars there are the C version so they had no problems, isnt China RHD cars? I gather these units change an address when uploading so maybe some of the Bs need a different address. This problem is with the KVW100 so i dont know what values were uploaded.