Audi Cylinder head and now p2701 error code

trilbytrop

TDI
q5
Good Day everyone,

I have a q5 that is my first Audi (2015 Used car), overall its a great car but I seem to have picked a bad apple from the batch.
Anyways my journey began on the express way, with no warning, engine was running smooth like it always had, and it just turns on limp mode and it i very rough driving to a place to check it out. I take it to my local audi dealer (not where I bought it sadly, as the dealer I bought it from basically told me tough **** the warranty is out, take it to Audi, a word of advice if you buy any car make sure you get it checked out by a dealer or mechanic while its still covered) as it was putting up a misfire code in cylinder three.
It turns out the fuel injector was stuck open in that cylinder and toasted the piston and cylinder head. Anyways, the entire engine was replaced by Midas with a 6,000 mile engine from a donor car (just picked it up on 12/26/2020). Engine is running awesomely (at least it seems) now the transmission is shifting very rough (un-driveable) and is giving me a P2701 transmission friction element B, Apply time range/ performance code. Any tips??????????

Thanks so much in advance Guys and Gals.
Happy New Year