Attn: ATLANTA TDI Members

BoB JSDubb

TDI
2011 JSW
Sorry I didn't show up but a buyer called me in reference to my old car and I sold it. I'll be there next Thursday.

Richard55

Vendor
TDI
2000 NB
Going to SOWO this year?
Repairs at Richard's is offering the following: If you are going and bring back any information from the event I will give you a 10% discount on the labor of your next repair with in the next six months. Book it now.
Hope you enjoy this years SOWO, hope to see you there

Gearhead51

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta
I trailed the aforementioned black debadged Golf with a roof rack yesterday up I85 - I985. Does anybody know who this is? I couldn't really play. 26psi on a VNT20 is starting to make my clutch unhappy. Soon, it'll be up on my rack getting a trans swap with a 3.16 R&P with a Southbend stage 3.

I do roll out to Caffeine and Octane every other month, but I normally drive my 450HP '94 RX7. I love my TDI, but the Mazda my "cooler" car. I'm going to try to make it Sunday... under rotary power.

tonystdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta 700K miles, 2000 Jetta 288,000 miles
Hey Atlanta TDI'er, I'm coming down that way for SOWO, but would love to get together with you all at Ray's and maybe the Caffeine and Octane. I have family in Dallas, GA so i'll be staying with them during this time. if you all make it happen I'll be there.

MichelleRoze

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 New Beetle
Glad to see so many TDI'ers! If you see a silver beetle on sawblades... honk and wave! That'd be me. I'm totally up for some kind of informal gtg. Who's got the space?

LBFF

TDI
2011 Golf TDI GLS
Figured I would say hello, just bought my 2011 Golf TDI GLS on Tuesday (8 Apr) after selling my '06 STI (with lots of fun parts). I'll be tootle-ing around Atlanta from time to time. I'm out in Porterdale, GA.

~Little Bunny Foo Foo

tonystdi

Veteran Member
TDI
This is the post I saw here from Mar 2014

Originally Posted by Lukehmk4
Whats up, nice to see another local TDI. I live about 20 mins north of you in acworth. We should set up a TDI meet. Every thursday night a bunch of us meet at Rays New York Pizza on Chastain in kennesaw at 830. Stop by if you can.

http://www.raysnewyorkpizza.com/rays_locations.html

tonystdi

Veteran Member
TDI
Whats up, nice to see another local TDI. I live about 20 mins north of you in acworth. We should set up a TDI meet. Every thursday night a bunch of us meet at Rays New York Pizza on Chastain in kennesaw at 830. Stop by if you can.
So will you all have a GTG at Ray's on the Thursday before SOWO?

ropniak

TDI
New Jetta 2005 Silver
Hi All, I'm looking for good, reputable TDI shop near Norcross area to check and probably replace wheel bearings on my 2005.5 Mk5 Jetta. Can you guys recommend garage, anything, but the $tealership. Thanks..

dislexicmofo

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 VW Golf TDI GLS
Hi All, I'm looking for good, reputable TDI shop near Norcross area to check and probably replace wheel bearings on my 2005.5 Mk5 Jetta. Can you guys recommend garage, anything, but the $tealership. Thanks..
VW City off of Atlanta Rd. by Dobbins AFB does good work for basic repairs. They used to all be Jim Ellis employees.

dislexicmofo

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 VW Golf TDI GLS
I was afraid of that, they looked closed the last time I drove by. I guess I have to find a new mechanic... There is a shop in Hiram that I can't remember the name of. A German gentleman named Christian runs it. He does Mercedes and VWs. I'll Ty to find his number for you if you're interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk