attendie sign here

Sacha

Veteran Member
I wont be able to attend, my wife has tried many ways to get the week-end off from work, with no succes
Too bad, cause i really wanted to be there. snif snif
But will work on it until the very last minute, and try to attend the GTG. Never know........

------------------
Y2K Jetta GLS TDI, Atl.Blue/Beige leather, Sunroof, bug deflector, Cd changer, 5 speed.

Brian B

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon - Silver
I will be attending. Should arrive Friday evening and looking forward to meeting everyone!!!. Just had my TDI 2001 Golf for a month now and WOOOOOOW. Never going back. See you all there.

Driv'n EZ

Veteran Member
David (new kid on block) Wiedenman
Susan (the god of my house whom I worship)
Evan (17 yrs old and itchin' for his own TDI)

Home base: Burlington, NC.
Staying Sat & Sun at Hilton

------------------
Driv'n EZ
2K Jetta silver w/ black GLS TDI w/lux & 6 pk CD

think diesel

Veteran Member
I'm not going to be able to make it, guys. Sorry, a lack of planning on my part and prior obligations have made it impossible. I do look forward to following events and seeing some great pics etc.

kwhiner

Veteran Member
TDI
'00 Golf GLS Silver
Well you'll also notice that is a 2000 Golf with about 200k on the odo and I haven't hardly driven it for about 4 years, but with $6/gal fuel just seemed like the thing do and make it the daily car vs my 2019 Golf AllTrack.

J_dude

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 1.9l “Jedi”
Thanks for the reminder that I'm chronologically old.
Hey it happens to the best of us.. :ROFLMAO: jk

But I’m sorry, that wasn’t my intention at all, was just surprised that he was responding to a 21 year old thread haha