April fools day thread

csstevej

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 golf tdi 4 door auto now a manual, mine, 2000 golf 2 door M/T son's,daughters 98 NB non-TDI 2.0, 2003 TDI NB for next daughter, head repaired and on road,gluten for punishment got another tdi 2001NB,another yellow tdi NB
Lol that was a riot, thanks Mongler !!!

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
the part that gets me is that he got them to put it on the shelves at advanced.

robm2

TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
A useful side effect of those "products" is it would get people to check their tire pressure at least twice a year.

Maybe not so silly!

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
As ridiculous as this all sounds and hopefully we all know it's an April Fools joke, there are some that truly believe this. My dad worked at a service station when he was a teenager, sometime around 1935. He said that they had a little old lady that came in every six months for an oil change and tire air change. She refused to let them do it for free, so the owner charged her 25 cents.

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
the idea here is to post other April fool auto related stuffs, like thin down your gas with water, blinker fluid, and so forth, any good ones you have heard before?

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
HAHAHAH, oh god, my wife is ordering this right now!

RoseBud68

Veteran Member
TDI
'99 mk3 Jetta 1.9
the idea here is to post other April fool auto related stuffs, like thin down your gas with water, blinker fluid, and so forth, any good ones you have heard before?
Blinker Fluid you say......

Yes that is a real dip stick.

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
I always liked the fuel line magnets.

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
Back in the days when I was a youngster, Popular Mechanics and Mechanics Illustrated had so many advertisements on how to save fuel.
I bought them all and had to stop because my fuel tank was overflowing from all the gas I didn't use!