April 5th, Mission BC

jetta-girl

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI

The 3rd points race for the NHRDA will be at Mission Raceway on April 5th. Sounds like the track has a lot going on that day, so there will be plenty of racing to watch or participate in!

I met some really great TDI'ers at the last race in Portland, I hope to meet more at this race. I appreciate the support from you guys!!:)

LA@JSPerformance.ca

Vendor , w/Business number
jetta-girl said:

The 3rd points race for the NHRDA will be at Mission Raceway on April 5th. Sounds like the track has a lot going on that day, so there will be plenty of racing to watch or participate in!

I met some really great TDI'ers at the last race in Portland, I hope to meet more at this race. I appreciate the support from you guys!!:)
We will be there as will all your regular BC supporters.

I am also looking at a sexy Jetta with twin pipes as I type this - we will for sure be at the track to see this thing in action.

jetta-girl

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI
LA@JSPerformance.ca said:
We will be there as will all your regular BC supporters.

I am also looking at a sexy Jetta with twin pipes as I type this - we will for sure be at the track to see this thing in action.
You tease!! You're killing me!! It's dark now, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning to see it.:(

Thanks, Leigh-Anne, you guys have been absolutely awesome!:D

drkblujetta

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Audi A4 ALH TDI
Oh wow....... I have two weeks to get my house ready for the Nhrda party......lol

BBQ Hot tub Drinks and Rednecks...... YIPEEEEEE :D:D:p:p

Can't wait to see you guys again!!!!!!! :cool:

P.S. Don't tempt me, we might have to bring smokey out to play..... Muahaha

LA@JSPerformance.ca

drkblujetta said:
Oh wow....... I have two weeks to get my house ready for the Nhrda party......lol

BBQ Hot tub Drinks and Rednecks...... YIPEEEEEE :D:D:p:p

Can't wait to see you guys again!!!!!!! :cool:

P.S. Don't tempt me, we might have to bring smokey out to play..... Muahaha
Yipee for a good weekend - dyno runs, racing and a party with a hot tub.:D

jetta-girl

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI
Yipee for a good weekend - dyno runs, racing and a party with a hot tub.:D
Are you guys coming to BD Dyno days? They won't dyno front wheel drive cars there, but it should be fun watching the big trucks go.:D

Looking forward to seeing you guys again!:)

LA@JSPerformance.ca

jetta-girl said:
Are you guys coming to BD Dyno days? They won't dyno front wheel drive cars there, but it should be fun watching the big trucks go.:D

We will come out to see the big trucks and the smoke show.

Will you make it out to the April 4 Friday night legals?

drkblujetta

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Audi A4 ALH TDI
Might bring the Ford for ****s and giggles..... :D

It hauls ass....... (as far as I am concerned) -:eek:---

jetta-girl said:
it should be fun watching the big trucks go.:D

Passenger Performance

TDI
83 caddy, soon to be quattro tdi
jetta-girl said:

My shop is literally 2 minutes down the street, and we dyno FWD cars.;)

Passenger Performance

TDI
83 caddy, soon to be quattro tdi
So Dan & Dave Miller are not the owners of that shop?

Are you renting shop space from them?
The shop is owned by Dave Miller/H&R collision, Miller performance is co-owned by Danny Miller (Daves son) and Brody Saari. Dave Miller is not a part of Miller Performance. Danny, Brody and myself rent the building from Dave Miller.
Miller Performance and Passenger have not merged and are still separate companies but we share the shop space, tools, and equipment, to offer a true one stop speed shop.

LA@JSPerformance.ca

Passenger Performance said:
The shop is owned by Dave Miller/H&R collision, Miller performance is co-owned by Danny Miller (Daves son) and Brody Saari. Dave Miller is not a part of Miller Performance. Danny, Brody and myself rent the building from Dave Miller.
Miller Performance and Passenger have not merged and are still separate companies but we share the shop space, tools, and equipment, to offer a true one stop speed shop.
Congrats to your move

meangreen

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta
Well if i get Meangreen runing good than me and my girlfriend might come out and play,if not i still might come out and watch

jetta-girl

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI
Harald, it would be great to see you again! Hope you can make it out:)

LA, I won't be able to make it on Friday, I'll be heading up Saturday sometime. I hope to see you guys at BD... Are you going to Candace's house afterwards? Otherwise, I'll be at the track bright and early Sunday morning ready to race.:D

See ya then!

drkblujetta

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Audi A4 ALH TDI
Can't wait to see you guys Sarah...... It'll be a fun weekend at my campground/party zone....... :p:p

BBQ my place after BD (TDI'ers welcome too, be careful there will be a handful of modified diesel trucks.......LOL) :cool:

Please Harald refrain from wearing a Borat style swimsuit in the hot tub?.....HAHA

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
I'll be on the first ferry over in the morning and I'll be at BD hopefully sometime between 9:30 and 10:00. Looking forward to seeing everyone again - it's been too long! I'm planning on sticking around for Sunday as well, although I'm not sure if I'l be running the Wagon down the track ... well ... maybe, I'm not 100% positive yet. But I'll definitely be there to support those that are racing and to hang out and chill with the TDI crowd and the diesel truck peoples too!!

By the way, Sarah, I'm very interested to see how the car runs now with the latest upgrades!! Looks like I've got some competition in the big-power department!!! :D ;)

jetta-girl

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI
Hey Ed, don't be a GIRL.... Race with us!!!

Are you skeeered?:p

It will be great to see you again! I'll be at BD sometime in the morning... If they let me over the border.:rolleyes:

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
jetta-girl said:
Hey Ed, don't be a GIRL.... Race with us!!!
Apparently being a girl makes for being a better racer! You know ... smaller, lighter driver with better reaction time and more consistent launches. I only wish I was a girl .. in that respect! ;)

Are you skeeered?:p
You know you don't want to race against the Wagon. What fun would that be for you?

Once Jose finishes the exhaust setup, replacement gauges and lift-pump install on the Bora, I'll be getting some updated software and then I'll take it out onto the track to run against you. :D

It will be great to see you again! I'll be at BD sometime in the morning... If they let me over the border.:rolleyes:
He he, just don't mention that you're coming up to BC to "smoke" anything!! ;)

SuperChicken

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Touareg TDI
Ed's TDI said:
Well that SUCKED!! :mad: Stupid RAIN!!! :mad: :mad:

"Event Cancelled Due to Rain" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that. I was up on the North side of Chilliwack Mountain all afternoon and the rain was intermittent. Actually had the shop doors open though as it was warmer today.

I'm glad autobody isn't my day job. The work is ****ty, but the results will be worth it.

meangreen

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta
Well i kinda saw it in the morning that it was pouring down rain here in vancouver,and later in the evening too. Sorry i still did not come out ,cause i found a new job that i am real happy about. I have one week off before i work and will install my lift pump this week... NEED MORE POWER :D .

I did wish i could of come out and seen you all cause i do miss fun time i had last year .But hopefully summer is here soon and we will all get together again. I taked to a guy yesterday at the car show and he sayed he will look it up the racing at mission.

Did anyone see the blue MK 5 tdi sport edition at the car show ? Sweet ride ,painted calipers,18 or 19" rims 140 hp tdi engine. Only bad thing is only available in the states.:eek:

jetta-girl

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI
Woulda been great to see you too, Harald!! Glad to hear you have a job you like...

~Sarah