Anyone interested in my golf????

RichCA

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GL, 2002, Red
Just out of curiousity, is anyone interested in my golf. It definitely needs the head gasket. Other thing it needs is a new drivers side door actuator. The door doesn't lock but the alarm works. It has two sets of rims, avus that are on it but need tires soon and a set of winters with two tires used one season. Rear brakes were done, have the rotors and pads to do the front but they aren't needed yet.
Anyway, I'm even considering parting it out. If anyone has any offers, send me a pm or email me at rctennis@hotmail.com. There's 264000kms on it. I'd like to get above $2000.
I really don't have the time to put into it and get it back to standard because my work starts getting really busy in a week and I'll have no breaks until June so I need something I don't need to worry about. So yeah, even trades are welcome. Can use my motorcycle until the weather gets bad.

Rich

RichCA

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GL, 2002, Red
No, not a teacher. Kind of, tennis coach...

Oh, also, my alternator has screched for a second at start up for the past 3 yrs.

RichCA

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GL, 2002, Red
Ive already got people asking me for the turbo, injectors, both sets of wheels which will give me more than that. So im looking for a bit more

REDNECKDZL

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta, 2015 Jetta, 1984 Wabbit TD, 1986 RX7 waiting on AHU swap
i think you'd be better off parting it out, if you have people interested in the pieces

probably could clear 3000 in parts, you'd be lucky to get 1000 for a car with a blown headgasket, even though it has a bunch of good parts

Is your a golf a 2 door or 4 door?

RichCA

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GL, 2002, Red
Just sold it.

Didn't have time to part it out and got a descent offer.

Thanks everyone who contacted me.

Rich