Anyone here planning on going to Southern Wörthersee in Helen Georgia?

loudspl

Veteran Member
TDI
02 ASV w/ 02J
I might go...
Only 2hrs. from my house

Looks like the "alpine tour" would have a few twisty roads that would be fun

Would be good to see a few TDIs show up. I'm sure they aren't expecting many of us...:)

MichelleRoze

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 New Beetle
I plan on attending if I can get the day off. just got a new job, and it falls the week after another major get together that I asked off for...so we'll seee...

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
My wife and I coming from PA. Though, we are taking my GTI down, instead of the TDI.

jef@rosstech

Associate Ross-Tech Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 Dog hauling, wood towing, pinball stashing Jetta wagon
I'll be there again as well doing my thing.

If you live within a day's drive of Helen, then you really should check this show out. The show itself is free, hotel rooms in the area are not that expensive and there are plenty of places to eat.

jimbote

Certified Volkswagen Nut
TDI
Tacoma 4x4 converted to TDI
Comment from Worthersee "One of our very own club members has a widebody big turbo diesel."
or used to?....I've done mucho work on that car:rolleyes:...last I heard he was going to sell it to his buddy...his buddy was going to gut it and replace the TDI with a 1.8t ...then take the tdi drivetrain and put it in the GTI 1.8t donor:eek: ...haven't heard from him from awhile...he's been overseas...so i don't know if all the madness took place or not
here it is the car... (article was written before I did the corrective surgery) ..
http://www.eurotuner.com/featuredvehicles/eurp_0902_2000_volkswagen_golf_tdi/index.html

fouckhest

Veteran Member
TDI
.:GTD, .:R32, DangerRanger
This is a great show for sure! my favorite in the country!!

I have been to shows all over, and there is nothing that beats SoWo! The h20 tuning guys do it up right!!!

cant wait for next year, ill have a tdi to take! :D

GT TDI Golf

TDI
2001 Golf TDI
I'll be going again this year. Last year I drove my Corrado but this year I think I'm going to take the TDI. Missed having A/C and with the rain and all my windows were a bit foggy. Anyone interested in having a TDI GTG at some point? A few years back I showed my TDI and won both times but now its firmly a daily driver and it shows :( Wish I could get my 11mm pump and Colt cam done before then but that won't be until the end of the summer at best.

MichelleRoze

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 New Beetle
I am going to this in the bug. Looking forward to it. Lots of my friends are coming up from Florida and South Georgia. YaY! :)

markman

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW TDI w/DSG; White Gold,Cornsilk Build Date 03/11
We're thinking of heading up if the weather is going to be decent. Never been to one of these. It'll be a nice day-trip.