Anyone heard of Powertdi in Poland?

lion6912

TDI
2.0tdi bkd
What are you talking about? You bought a set from this auction https://en.powertdi.pl/clutch-kit-sachs-performance-racing. You got exactly what is in the photos. Price 580 euros. Where do you see 530 euros? Is the slave cylinder included in the kit free for you?
You claim that there was no 4 bar sensor. It's strange because we pack each parcel with a list and mark off what was packed in the box, but ok, I sent you a second one so I don't know what the problem is?

Turbo housing? Unscrew a little bolts from cold side and setup housing for your pipes. Really i don't know exactly where your pipe is
Non 4bar sensor ans no slave cylindre.
I have already Say you.
And NO, Price 580e, it 's the Sachs racing kît, your photo IS a clutch Sachs and disc Sachs racing, but you , you send me clutch Sachs, but no a disc Sachs racing.
And the kit joint , it IS good for you ?
How send pics here ?
I want see you .

lion6912

TDI
2.0tdi bkd
Non 4bar sensor ans no slave cylindre.
I have already Say you.
And NO, Price 580e, it 's the Sachs racing kît, your photo IS a clutch Sachs and disc Sachs racing, but you , you send me clutch Sachs, but no a disc Sachs racing.
And the kit joint , it IS good for you ?
How send pics here ?
I want see you .

NO ANSWER ???

lion6912

TDI
2.0tdi bkd
I returned my clutch disc on January 9, the famous sachs disc which was slipping from the start. since silence from the seller and no refund. Since then I have installed a real sachs disc, and now the clutch works very well. I lost 250th, it's a steal

cobreti

TDI
1.9 TDI
I returned my clutch disc on January 9, the famous sachs disc which was slipping from the start. since silence from the seller and no refund. Since then I have installed a real sachs disc, and now the clutch works very well. I lost 250th, it's a steal
This is disc what you send back to me. I sended to company who made me disc and i got info that you mount wrong side and you broke disc so for what i must return you money? You driving 3 or 4 month and now send back? Why you don't send when you mount if you had problem?

cobreti

TDI
1.9 TDI
Be careful, powertdi is real cheater. Your Pic, super, you sell a Sachs disk ans you sent this disk ?????? This disk is not a Sachs, this not thé Real Sachs kit 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Very weird. Only you don't read description and don't look photo becouse i selling about 20 sets every month and everyone know what is on auction. Everywhere is on description what i sending

cobreti

TDI
1.9 TDI
OMG really? You think that i send you disc VIKA? This is only metal core from VIKA, That same what have SRE Disc. Disc on my site cost 200 euro not 250 and look photo what is only from disc VIKA - only HUB! You think that yellow kevlar is for free, metal body is for free.
You might write everywhere becouse i see on facebook your posts but you made a mistake, you damaged the shield and now you are trying to slander me.

lion6912

TDI
2.0tdi bkd
I dont miss some thing
You are a cheater 😡😡😡😡.
Only Sachs are pro.
I do a european compilant because you dont sell Sachs kit. You have stolen pics of Sachs kit but.
you sell vicka. And you have reçceive the disk on garantee ans you catch him ans you dont want refund me 😡😡😡😡

cobreti

TDI
1.9 TDI
Please stop, I don't want to answer.
1. Learn to read descriptions. Nowhere in the description does it say that the dial is Sachs Performance. The photos also show what shield is included in the set.
2. The SRE shield is organic, the description says that the set includes a Kevlar shield but nowhere does it say it is SRE!!!
3. You want a refund for the damaged disc you used for half a year. If you had any problem, you had to return it immediately after purchase.
4. Everyone on the French forums told you that no one has a problem with me, so are you trying to spread confusion here?

lion6912

TDI
2.0tdi bkd
Please stop, I don't want to answer.
1. Learn to read descriptions. Nowhere in the description does it say that the dial is Sachs Performance. The photos also show what shield is included in the set.
2. The SRE shield is organic, the description says that the set includes a Kevlar shield but nowhere does it say it is SRE!!!
3. You want a refund for the damaged disc you used for half a year. If you had any problem, you had to return it immediately after purchase.
4. Everyone on the French forums told you that no one has a problem with me, so are you trying to spread confusion here?
For you, novembre and décembre only, it is a half year ???????? You are a cheater ans crook. I screenshots yours cheats for justice

CanadianALH

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta 5spd 2006 Jetta DSG (wifes)
For you, novembre and décembre only, it is a half year ???????? You are a cheater ans crook. I screenshots yours cheats for justice
What justice lol? Is batman going to swoop in? There appears to be a language barrier, you probably miss read or understood something. If you have this proof then show us or send it to the accountability page for venders and they will sort it out.

cuban11182

Veteran Member
TDI
1984 CJ w/ ALH and 1994 XJ w/ PD150/ALH hybrid
Well this blew up. I've had no issues with Sebastian and his products personally. That is 3 turbos and a set of injectors. But YMMV.

jmodge

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 alh Jetta, RC2 w/.205's 5speed daily summer commuter and 2000 alh Jetta 5spd swap, 2" lift, hitch, stage 3 TDtuning w/.216's winter cruiser, 1996 Tacoma ALh
I’ll post my opinions when the group buy comes to fruition.

cuban11182

Veteran Member
TDI
1984 CJ w/ ALH and 1994 XJ w/ PD150/ALH hybrid
I've used a few turbos and injectors from them without issue. I've heard negative, but have yet to experience it.

burpod

teh stallionz!!1
TDI
82 rabbit vnt ahu, 98 jetta vnt ahu, 05 parts car, 88 scirocco.. :/
not yet... but i will be getting a set of larger PD injectors for wifes BEW with my group buy :) can't wait to test them out and tune it :)

Ronfoox

TDI
mk4 jetta Alh
I bought a 10mm pump from them about a year ago. Got to install it Months after purchase since it was a project. So far i have put 3000 miles on it runs great 0 issues. Im going to get injectors and a gt1856v from them now.

J_dude

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 1.9l “Jedi”
I bought a 10mm pump from them about a year ago. Got to install it Months after purchase since it was a project. So far i have put 3000 miles on it runs great 0 issues. Im going to get injectors and a gt1856v from them now.
.260?

CanadianALH

Veteran Member
TDI
Most likely. Debating between that or 1852 and .230
.260s are they way to go from them. I have them. Tune from burpod and those car is awesome! Then you have enough fuel for the 1856v. With a proper tune you can run them on a completely stock car they again are awesome. I can’t say enough good things

Ronfoox

TDI
mk4 jetta Alh
.260s are they way to go from them. I have them. Tune from burpod and those car is awesome! Then you have enough fuel for the 1856v. With a proper tune you can run them on a completely stock car they again are awesome. I can’t say enough good things
would i need to replace the head studs with a set from the pd150s? With the 1856 .260 combo

CanadianALH

Veteran Member
TDI
would i need to replace the head studs with the pd150s? With the 1856 .260
With a proper tune I am told no. @burpod has .260s, 1856v and stock headstuds. He can answer more than me. That’s my plan for a turbo when mine dies.

Ronfoox

TDI
mk4 jetta Alh
With a proper tune I am told no. @burpod has .260s, 1856v and stock headstuds. He can answer more than me. That’s my plan for a turbo when mine dies.
Got it. My turbo isn’t completely dead yet but its leaking oil nothing crazy yet. Plus the flex pipe its also leaking not sure in which state is the catalytic but im planning to fix that once in get the new turbo lol