Anyone heard of Powertdi in Poland?

cobreti

TDI
1.9 TDI
Hello. We try our best and introduce new products to our offer. We have regular customers, probably in every country, so probably our products are not that bad :) We send a lot of injection pumps, injectors and turbines to the USA. Customers do not report problems. If you want to ask about something, write to whatsapp +48 605 233 785 or e-mail: sebastian.jaron@gmail.com.

I also invite you to the website: https://en.powertdi.pl

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2002 Golf 6MT; 2015 Sportwagen 6MT; 2016 A3 e-tron 6DSG
I wanted to bring up my experience with PowerTDI.pl.

To me, the mark of a good vendor is how they respond and support you when things go awry. Of course, everyone wants (expects?) everything to go smoothly and normally it does. But with humans involved, sometimes they don't.

In my case, there was a mis-udnerstanding of exactly which injectors/nozzles I wanted in an order I placed on eBay.

So, what was the resolution? They sent me the correct ones, as soon as they could, and even covered the duty/taxes I had to pay on my end for the second set.

You simply can't ask for better than that if there's a problem with an order.
Nozzles were genuine Wuzetem, injectors looked great and produced balanced readings in VCDS; they even included the copper seals.

Personally - I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again.
Quality products, reasonable shipping prices from Europe, arrived quickly (I think it was 10days to west coast of Canada), and quickly and helpfully addressing issues.

Big 👍 from me.

haroldferreira7

TDI
2.0 2009
Well so anyway ignoring the interesting argument above has anyone here ran powertdi turbo's for a while? Whats your experience? Dakrside is way too expensive since they upped their prices after this year.
I bought a turbo from them and the wastegate is faulty, he doesn't want to take responsibility, he saw the video, I sent him the link three times and he pretends not to see the problem 😂, I thought that he was a professional seller

cobreti

TDI
1.9 TDI
You bought turbo 6 month ago. Turbo was ok and now you have probem so please send back and we check. How i help you by net? I don't know what happened with actuator. All was new, working ok and now after 6 month you have problem. You write on ebay 20 messages. I'm working all day and answear when come back to home so sorry...

haroldferreira7

TDI
2.0 2009
Yes and my car have an error code from 4 months... "P0234" and it's not n75, Variable geometry or something, i'm sure it's the wastegate is pierced, you watched on my video it's true , if you want i can make a video when you can see your wastegate on my car like that you are sure it's your wastegate, i know you work a lot but a problem 6 months later it's not normal, 2 years okay but not 6 months, i have bought a new wastegate, and not pierced...

haroldferreira7

TDI
2.0 2009
Vous avez acheté un turbo il y a 6 mois. Turbo était ok et maintenant vous avez un problème, veuillez donc renvoyer et nous vérifierons. Comment je vous aide par net ? Je ne sais pas ce qui s'est passé avec l'actionneur. Tout était neuf, fonctionnait bien et maintenant après 6 mois, vous avez un problème. Vous écrivez sur ebay 20 messages. Je travaille toute la journée et je réponds quand je rentre à la maison, désolé...
[/CITATION]

vous pouvez voir le problème, il suffit de regarder et vous comprendrez, yours is leaking

cfothe01

TDI
Audi A3 8p Sportback
I have been debating on buying the GTD1756vrk for my 2010 A3 2.0 but really on the fence. What turbo did you buy?

rivers24

TDI
2003 Jetta 5 speed
Unfortunately, I had a bad experience with Powertdi and I recommend steering clear of them. You're really rolling the dice when you purchase through them. I bought a 10mm injection pump (says that it comes with a 12 month "warranty") and on first install it wasn't pressurizing the fuel. I took a video and emailed it to them, he told me to try a couple more things so I did. It still wasn't working so I emailed him again and he complained about how much it would cost him to mail it back to Poland. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt so I asked a local guru (Mike at M & M auto, a trusted tdi mechanic) to try to get the pump to work on the car and he couldn't either. Mike told me the pump is bad. So I emailed Powertdi again and asked for a replacement and now he's not responding. It's still under the 12 month warranty, but he's completely ignoring me.

While you might get lucky and get a part that works, you also might be throwing money away (as you can see from haroldferreira7's post above) because they don't honor their warranty. I'm going to have to buy the 11mm pump from Darkside developments now after already spending money on the pump from Powertdi, I wish I would have just gone through Darkside in the first place.

I came to this thread before buying from them and at the time there weren't any negative responses, so I took my chances. Hopefully I can help someone else avoid the same mistake.

cobreti

TDI
1.9 TDI
First of all, before sending, each pump is mounted on the motor, started, set to vcds and only shipped. That's why I don't believe in a problem with the pump because they are all always tested.
Secondly, if you want, buy a pump from Darkside, ok but then check my numbers on the pump because you will get my pump :)
I'm a supplier for various companies like Darkside, Xman and in the US for Chris Chill or Rafael Talbot and no one has ever had a problem. Positive comments from Ebay also speak for themselves. Each pump is set up perfectly. I don't know why you can't set it. I don't know if you set the start of injection on the clock or by eye. No one has a problem with my parts, unless they damage when put on the car. I can order a courier for you, and record a video when the pump arrives, we assemble and start it, but who will pay for the return package and for the sent package if everything works perfectly??

rivers24

TDI
2003 Jetta 5 speed
That's the problem though, you're offering a warranty on your products, then when someone needs to use the warranty you say, "I don't believe there can be any problems with my products." What's the point of a warranty if you never honor it? The only value it adds is to you, to help you sell products under the false impression that you will honor it. At least when ordering through Darkside they communicate promptly and honor their warranties. As I said, I had a trusted tdi guru from tdiclub inspect the pump and said that it isn't working. I understand shipping is expensive for you, that's why I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and got a second professional opinion.

Also, honestly, why not just respond to your customers emails? Why did @haroldferreira7 and I both have to leave reviews here to get any response from you? I've been emailing you for over a month and you haven't responded. Clearly "No one has a problem with my parts" is a lie just based on what Harold said above with his turbo. It's the lies and inability to communicate that make your business look sketchy. I'm willing to accept that some of your parts can fail, but it's how the business handles those situations that matters.

If the pump gets to you and it works perfectly for you (without you needing to fix anything), I'd be fine to pay for return shipping. Again, why not just tell me that via email?!

cobreti

TDI
1.9 TDI
I always answered your e-mails and sent help to help you. From July 31 to August 13, I was on vacation and did not see any e-mails, and the employee who stayed at work and took care of the company probably did not have time to deal with e-mails. I am not a company as big as Darkside because there are only 4 of us and we take care of everything. Your last message was in February so it's been half a year so I thought you made it. I do not claim that all my products are perfect, but I am 100% sure about pumps because in order to eliminate returns, we assemble, check, set up vcds, then seal and send and we have not had a problem with such a pump for 2 years. See recent comments from ebay. All from US customers. On 5 comments everything works perfectly. Harold had an actuator problem. After half a year it unsealed, so that's a different story. You got a new product that you cannot set up.
Ok, send the address, I will send a courier to pick up the pump and record a video and put it up so you can see how we start your pump.

Your mail
reviews from ebay

lemoncurd

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 CJAA GTB2266
I have been debating on buying the GTD1756vrk for my 2010 A3 2.0 but really on the fence. What turbo did you buy?
imo, don't do it. a GTB sure. but a GTD1756vrk will have flywheel shattering torque. and untold consequences for the driveline / engine rotating assembly

but i mean sure, if you want really great low end torque, which must be limited in tune to prevent hardware failure (therefor negating the reason to get such a small turbo) go for it. unless of course you live in high altitude. then it would make since.

otherwise id recommend the GTD2265VZ, or a GTB2060VKLR (must be ball bearing, otherwise just get the GTD2265VZ)
this sets you up with enough airflow to max out stock injectors, and stock fuel pump, while leaving some power on the table for if you upgrade. so once you do fit a new HPFP, and injectors you can get more power!

you'll read of people blowing their boost pipes off.... i havent had that happen to me with my GTB2266. i did put heatshrink over the boostclip / IC connectors though, and i would recommend doing the same. been running this setup for 13k miles now, no issue's

cobreti

TDI
1.9 TDI
Mate GTD1756vrk is the best turbo for 260HP in CR if you don't want change another parts. You need only sachs performance clutch pressure and 400-500 NM is nothing for this turbo but 2 bar pressure at 2000 RPM is great for daily driving:)

lemoncurd

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 CJAA GTB2266
Mate GTD1756vrk is the best turbo for 260HP in CR if you don't want change another parts. You need only sachs performance clutch pressure and 400-500 NM is nothing for this turbo but 2 bar pressure at 2000 RPM is great for daily driving:)
with the right tuner, 260hp is no problem out of a GTD2265VZ either... ;)

good pressure down low aswell. i was simply pointing out that such a small turbo may not be worth an upgrade for many people. and such a small turbo isnt as great application wise as people say. if you fit a SMF and upgraded clutch sure. but surely you would know that you cannot fit a SMF to a CR TDI right? because otherwise the transmission synchro's and shift forks will fail...

i disagree that it is the "best" turbo for the car. it comes down to a case by case basis, and i have posted my 2 cents worth of info.

FWIW, my GTB2266 is doing just fine for daily driving, no changing other parts either. GTD would be ever better!!

rivers24

TDI
2003 Jetta 5 speed
I always answered your e-mails and sent help to help you.
You can see in your screenshot that you didn't respond to my last 4 emails, and in fact didn't even open 3 of them. You just proved my point for me.

I got curious and decided to email Darkside. I asked 2 questions - "How long is the warranty on your injection pump" and "is Powertdi in Poland your supplier?" Their response is below.

cobreti

TDI
1.9 TDI
Yes becouse all my supplier answear you that Powertdi sold me for half price and we selling that same product more expensive. Ok

lemoncurd

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 CJAA GTB2266
Yes becouse all my supplier answear you that Powertdi sold me for half price and we selling that same product more expensive. Ok
i don't think so... they flat out said that they buy cores then rebuild them.

they also illuded to atleast having used you as a supplier in the past but have since stopped because of unreliable parts.
"had too many dodgy ones from elsewhere ;-)"

cobreti

TDI
1.9 TDI
i don't think so... they flat out said that they buy cores then rebuild them.

they also illuded to atleast having used you as a supplier in the past but have since stopped because of unreliable parts.
"had too many dodgy ones from elsewhere ;-)"
Heh i don't want add screen when i send 10 pump becouse maybe they don't want but no problem I don't need to explain who my recipient is. The important thing is that I sell about 100 pumps a month and no one has a problem :)

cobreti

TDI
1.9 TDI
we have GTD2265vzk but how you mount that big turbo on CJAA? Injectors we might make for 300+

lemoncurd

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 CJAA GTB2266
we have GTD2265vzk but how you mount that big turbo on CJAA? Injectors we might make for 300+
are you able to put the GTD2265VZK into a Audi GTB hotside? i have attached some photo's..

if you put it into this exhaust housing, i could make it work. it should be doable to put it into there if you swap over the GTD VNT assembly and such

can you put it into this housing?

Mk7karl

TDI
Gtd

what’s the delivery time to uk for this.. I have emailed you more than once yet no reply it makes me wary about ordering..
2.0 TDI Upgrade Section for 300+ HP
Pumping section ready for replacement for the CP4 pump of the 2.0 TDI engine!!!

cobreti

TDI
1.9 TDI
what’s the delivery time to uk for this.. I have emailed you more than once yet no reply it makes me wary about ordering..
2.0 TDI Upgrade Section for 300+ HP
Pumping section ready for replacement for the CP4 pump of the 2.0 TDI engine!!!
Sorry mate. I have too many mails and google send to spam:(
Delivery time to uk about 4-5 days

MORTAMIR

Veteran Member
TDI
MKIV GOLF 05 BEW, 05 Jetta Wagon(not rolling),2000 Golf, DURAMAX LBZ, X5 35D
I sent a message a few weeks ago asking about a turbo for my bew and I have not received a response.

lion6912

TDI
2.0tdi bkd
Je viens de passer ma 2eme commande chez powertdi. La première fois, turbo 1752. Il n'avait pas fourni les bons joints. Il m'avait dit que c'était une erreur, j'ai laissé tomber, le turbo marchait bien .
Je repasse commande fin septembre, embrayage renforcé Sachs 4 patins à 580e. Problème, je reçois le clutch Sachs, mais le disque d'embrayage NON sachs. Il me dit que c'est normal, que celui envoyé est mieux que le Sachs. Le problème, c'est que celui qui m'a envoyé coûte 530e sur le site, alors que moi j'ai payé 580e. Il me répond juste que c'est pour la butée, sauf que j'ai pas de butée non plus. Je commande avec un capteur 4b, facturé mais non envoyé.

Et les joints du turbo ne sont toujours pas les bons comme la première fois.

Et de +, la sortie de mon turbo n'est pas au bon emplacement, impossible de mettre mes durites d'origine.

Depuis que j'ai écris pour dire les problèmes des produits, cobreti ne réponds plus.

Je lui ai pourtant dit que j'acceptai son embrayage qui n'était pas le bon, mais 2 fois pas les bons joints turbo, pas le bon embrayage moins cher bien sûr, et pas le capteur 4bar, et maintenant sortie turbo à l'envers, ça fait beaucoup.
J'ai demandé 2x20e pour kit joint, 50e pour le prix de l'embrayage de différence affiché sur le site, et remboursement du capteur 4b.

Sa seule réponse, c'était qu'il m'envoyait le 4b.

Ce n'est pas du tout pro.

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Bold move coming in here avec les français. ;)
(You'll get much more feedback to your post if you can put your request through a translator and post in English; most folks here are English-only.)

Last edited:

lion6912

TDI
2.0tdi bkd
I have just placed my 2nd order with powertdi. The first time, turbo 1752. He had not supplied the correct gaskets. He told me it was a mistake, I gave up, the turbo was working fine.
I am ordering again at the end of September, Sachs 4-shoe reinforced clutch at 580e. Problem, I get the Sachs clutch, but the NOT sachs clutch disc. He tells me that it's normal, that the one sent is better than the Sachs. The problem is that the one who sent me costs 530th on the site, while I paid 580th. He just tells me that it's for the stopper, except that I don't have a stopper either. I order with a 4b sensor, invoiced but not sent.

And the turbo seals are still not good like the first time.

And what's more, the output of my turbo is not in the right location, it's impossible to set my original durations.

Since I wrote to say the problems with the products, cobreti no longer responds.

However, I told him that I accept his clutch which was not the right one, but twice not the right turbo seals, not the right cheaper clutch of course, and not the 4bar sensor, and now turbo output at the upside down, that's a lot.
I asked for 2x20e for the joint kit, 50e for the price of the difference clutch displayed on the site, and reimbursement for the 4b sensor.

His only response was that he sent me the 4b.

It's not professional at all

cobreti

TDI
1.9 TDI
What are you talking about? You bought a set from this auction https://en.powertdi.pl/clutch-kit-sachs-performance-racing. You got exactly what is in the photos. Price 580 euros. Where do you see 530 euros? Is the slave cylinder included in the kit free for you?
You claim that there was no 4 bar sensor. It's strange because we pack each parcel with a list and mark off what was packed in the box, but ok, I sent you a second one so I don't know what the problem is?

Turbo housing? Unscrew a little bolts from cold side and setup housing for your pipes. Really i don't know exactly where your pipe is

Last edited:

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Yeah, "clocking" the cold side outlet to the right position for your intercooler piping is pretty straightforward. Not sure I fully understand the rest of the mentioned issues, but that one in particular seems un-noteworthy.