Anyone find my camera!

TDITONY

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Jetta GLS TDi Black
Hello everyone.

I had a great time at the fest as I posted under the thank you but I was wondering if anyone found a camera on Sunday.

My last picture was of the Diesel Geek skid plate setup next to his car. Then I ran out of space on the memory card because I took so many pictures on Saturday!

I recall setting it on the Diesel Geek table while I was loading my skid plate into my Jetta but thought I grabbed it from there and put it in my car (which I sadly left unlocked).

If anyone has seen it please email me at tony@madrabbit.ws. The camera is an Olympus digital with 8x optical zoom.

Looks like someone dinged my ride too. Think it happened at the brewery later in the afternoon. There was a Izuzu pickup truck parked next to me but I didn't bother to look more closely until yesterday morning!

I always check my car once I return to a parking lot and find someone else next to me! 1st ding, oh well, it is 3 years old.

Cheers

Tony B.
TDiTony

Kayakkermit

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta TDI, 2002, Silver
WOW guys. This is so amazingly cool. Where, anywhere, would you ever find people this honest. My sincere, standing, applause to you.
That is the reason this site is so cool - the people.

TDITONY

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Jetta GLS TDi Black
I couldn't agree more. I had a feeling it was about a 5% chance I left it on the truck of my car or something stupid like that!

THANKS SO MUCH, Check your email

TDITONY

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Jetta GLS TDi Black
Sorry part of that last post got left out. What I ment to say was that I had a 5% chance I left in on the trunk but a 0% chance someone actually grabbed it. Not with this fine a group of people.

Thanks again

Tony B.