Any useful sources for new A3 bumpers on here?

Rickstah

Veteran Member
TDI
NB, 2002, green, Eurotek STG1
(new or used, I should say)

Hi all, when I first got my A3 in 2000, I noticed (afterward) that the front bumper had apparently been involved in a bump or something, because some of the small clip appendages that hold the turn signal housings and reflectors were broken off or had been cracked. I've been nursing them along for many years with wire bracing, but the bumper has reached the point where it has now gone over the line of acceptable "innovative repairs" :), plus my son is driving it now and I don't want some turn signal or reflector to fall out while he's on a date or something, lol, so looking for a new front bumper.

Are there any sources for something like this online, or is it better to look for a local source? I drove to Missouri once and picked up a hood and trunk from someone, but I realize bumpers aren't exactly an off-the shelf item, thanks.

Oh, I am going to have the car repainted, so the bumper wouldn't necessarily need to be the color red.

Last edited:

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
Check on ebay motors- are you looking for the bumper cover only? Check your local craigslist or junkyard if you have any.Probably try local first,as shipping will probably be pricey.....