TDI
2014 Skoda rapid elegance 1.6 cr tdi
This thread is useless without pics :D

Lol I couldn't resist the typical bloke post

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
OK, so what happened to the girl who posted this? Don't tell me that we have a girl 'troll' around here...that would be very disappointing.

bhutchins

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta TDiCup, 02Q built Sept 2010
TDI girls

I remember a picture of zippy surfing LCR's hood or trunck from the last GTG at Fix ums, or wazs it Kelli,or both. its out there

This thread is useless without pics :D

Lol I couldn't resist the typical bloke post

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
I remember a picture of zippy surfing LCR's hood or trunck from the last GTG at Fix ums, or wazs it Kelli,or both. its out there
I have 3 pics like that on 3 different cars... LCR's, Mine, and SirTiff (who's jetta is no longer with us, may it RIP).
It's easy enough to find pics of the more common, outspoken ladies, on the forum. You can search right on the East Coast section. :rolleyes:

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Skoda rapid elegance 1.6 cr tdi
East coast section here I come lol, common and outspoken? Sounds even better :D

Stealth TDI

Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
2017 GTI APR Stage 3 (395 hp/376 lb-ft)
Did you not read the entire post? VW shut the calendars down due to copyright, trademark infringement, etc.

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
easy, Stealthy...Sparky's a newbie, despite his "member" status. Baby boy's probably getting so excited that there's girls on this forum, he forgot how to read. :rolleyes: :D ... like so many other guys that have run into us "rare breeds."

Jetter_Sprinta

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2 Peeps sharing 1 UseYerName//an array of cars
easy, Stealthy...Sparky's a newbie, despite his "member" status. Baby boy's probably getting so excited that there's girls on this forum, he forgot how to read. :rolleyes: :D ... like so many other guys that have run into us "rare breeds."

Zippy's keen instinct and ability to diagnose are inspiring....

Stealth TDI

Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
2017 GTI APR Stage 3 (395 hp/376 lb-ft)
It goes further than that. The very appearance, outline, or likeness of a VW is an enfringement, too. I'm not kidding! Been there, done that. I was shut down for a calendar which featured cars with NO LOGOS. Our next "Ladies of TDI" calendar (if it ever happens) would have to show so little of the car that only WE would know it's a VW. For example, a worker sitting on a stool or the ground doing a brake job with only the wheel arch and fender showing... or someone holding a turbo as they're preparing to install it, showing only the engine bay... or an oil change shot from beneath a lifted car. Quite honestly, I don't know if the interest is there.

MaryP

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 TDI, GLS, 5 speed
Lots of awesome ladies around here... Zippy, hamster, haiku, Onlyinabeetle, ginger; just to name a few.
Ahem.... :)

I guess I have been missin' for a while. I still have my car. Still keep in touch with several Fred's peeps. If Impex is happening this year, I'm going to do my damndest to make it! Finally have that weekend off!

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Ahem.... :)

I guess I have been missin' for a while. I still have my car. Still keep in touch with several Fred's peeps. If Impex is happening this year, I'm going to do my damndest to make it! Finally have that weekend off!
Welcome back, Ms. Mary!!! :D
I also didn't mention lildevild, who's been MIA for awhile too.

Yeah... the Calendar is kind of dead. The interest is there, but you're right... it's have to completely exclude the car in all it's likeness. :(

Dr. Engine

TDI
2010 VW Jetta TDI
It may be rare but sure is better than none. I ran into a female friend from college and she drives the same MKV Jetta but in white.

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
There are costs associated with this. This forum and the possibilities of calendars are under funded to enter this arena. We enjoy a unique position with corporate and the admin wishes to assure it stays this way.

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
The Ho5G says hi back Hope you can come back to NH for the next GTG.

PeterV & Hamsterdiesel