Any other halfs going to GTG in PA?

chudzikb

Veteran Member
TDI
05.5 Jetta 03 Golf 2 door
I am specifically sending mine away with the kids. And she even drives a TDI. If you want to torture the other side, you go right ahead. I know many good divorce lawyers. You might need one.

BEC

jettalee

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta
I recently attended the GTG in Cincy and had a great time! I don't view myself as the 'other half' since the TDI is mine. It was great putting faces with names and knowing who to call if I have a problem! Maybe I was just lucky, but the guys didn't seem to mind me showing up at all! BTW, I did let my husband go along!

jettalee

chudzikb

Veteran Member
TDI
05.5 Jetta 03 Golf 2 door
That is a factually distinct situation. You are into the whole concept. I am talking about those that are not really part
of the cult of the TDI. For them we are all just very strange. As my wife likes to say "its a car for god's sake, get over
it". She has her evacuation plans well formed.

BEC

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
Luckily my fiancee likes cars, but she's a closet VW TDI fan. She likes her pontiac, She wants to chip it, headers, cat back exhust,cold air intake, and NOS. Hmm I see a tug o war for Garage work space. /images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif What have I gotten myself into /images/graemlins/shocked.gif. She just has to get used to Having German Engneered Autos in the drive. /images/graemlins/grin.gif There's hope, she has a Good eye for Things German. She's marrying a German Diesel Driving, Autobahnfahren Herr.

pjr107

I haven't been to a GTG but I have been to Waterfest. It was fun but I know that even though I have an interest in TDI, it can easily get peaked well before my husbands. So I was just wondering if while I bring entertainment for myself, I should bring enough for anyone else /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm trying to get a friend to go who just bought a TDI, but she's not sure of this whole "let's go play with cars for several hours" scene.

the other PJ

BKmetz

Administrator, Member #10
Staff member
TDI
2015 Passat, titanium beige, 6MT
Damn good thing I live far away from Lancaster. If I was in the area I would be spending all my money buying world class tick-tock things from RGM Watch Company.

RGM watches

FlyTDI Guy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'01 Jetta GLS
Hmmm... I second that. The pilot chrono looks ummmm...pretty nice.