Any Ideas on the next Bay Area GTG?

oldpoopie

Vendor
TDI
2001 golf gl, 2006 jetta, 1981 ALH swapped rabbit pickup, 1998 beetle
Im taking a little vacation time and will be in the bay area July 2 to july 10. It would be fun to hang out!

MAXRPM

Veteran Member
TDI
00 Jetta and 99.5 Golf, 2015 Passat TDI,BMW 2
Im taking a little vacation time and will be in the bay area July 2 to july 10. It would be fun to hang out!
Justin trying to figure out what vacation means to you???? is it wrenching in the bay area doing 3 heather cores and TBs? or is it really vacation lay back and read the Bentley???

oldpoopie

Vendor
TDI
Mostly vacation and relaxing but I could be persuaded to do a little something here and there, depending on what lol

NFSTDI

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'98 Jetta
Driving a TDI is not mandatory. Zippy showed up with her new Subaru, a while back. Once you are a member of the family, you are family for life.

In fact, I may have to induct my son, soon. Looks like I will be lending him my TDI, for a while and driving the Cabrio I gave his older sister...when I am not driving my SDL, my 6L or riding one of my motos...

So, is this going to happen?

MarsBar

Veteran Member
TDI
B4V#2 "Flash", 2000 Jetta GL, B4V#1 "PaTuDI" (2008-2018 RIP)
Could have a "social gathering" where a list is posted for "suggested donations" based on what kind of "help" various "volunteers" give to folks. . .if y'all get my drift.

MAXRPM

Veteran Member
TDI
00 Jetta and 99.5 Golf, 2015 Passat TDI,BMW 2
Justin called on your vacation days in the Bay Area and no answered, maybe you were underneath VW pulling a tranny out, lol or you were still in OR.

did you ever come here?

oldpoopie

Vendor
TDI
Justin called on your vacation days in the Bay Area and no answered, maybe you were underneath VW pulling a tranny out, lol or you were still in OR.

did you ever come here?
Robert! Sorry it was a crazy week. Yes I came down but lots of running around.

Next time! I promise!

Filmshoot

TDI
1.9TDI AFN
What happened? What did the socal asshol3 do?
I'm new to the tdi scene but I've noticed the forums seem Hella dead, like did everyone migrate over to Facebook or something?

Inscribed with just two thumbs...

dirtride

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf
Seems like the person from San Diego a couple GTG's ago killed a lot of motivation to have another one anytime soon. BUT understandable, these things happen.

Also, it takes a lot of time and effort to have one of these. Everyone has to be on the same page, otherwise turnout is poor. Location as well....

I just want to go on a fun run and bench racing/BBQ, like we used to in norcal UFO.

tothemax

Top Post Dawg
TDI
TDIs: 2003 Jetta, 2016 Q5 3.0
I'm new to the tdi scene but I've noticed the forums seem Hella dead, like did everyone migrate over to Facebook or something?

That he did

romad

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 Jetta GLS Wagon "Cranberry"

Filed false fraud charges with the state against a GTG supporter. This in turn caused the property owner to refuse to allow the GTGs be held at the usual location (even though a rental donation was paid).

MarsBar

Veteran Member
TDI
B4V#2 "Flash", 2000 Jetta GL, B4V#1 "PaTuDI" (2008-2018 RIP)
Among other things. I hope Karma has his name right at the top of its list of "deserving" individuals.

Filmshoot

TDI
1.9TDI AFN
Thx... I've never heard of such a case of butthurtness. He sounds like a real winner.

Hopefully a new location can b found, I'll keep mah eyes peeled