Any dealers specializing in used TDI sales?

mafrif

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI 6MT
I've been looking, but can't find any dealers that are really diving into selling the fixed TDI's. Anybody in the country selling lots of them and giving good prices? don't really care location, I'm ready for a vacation this winter.

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
There are dealers all over that are doing this. Look for what you're interested in on cars.com, and you'll find dealers selling fixed TDIs.

D-Cup

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta TDI Cup Edition, 2003 Jetta GLS, 2000 Jetta GLS, 2012 JSW
North Park VW, San Antonio TX.
I heard from a little birdie that they had some fixed TDIs for pretty good deals. Haven’t seen it for myself, but the birdie has good reason to know the scoop.
Happy hunting.

jrm

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat SE with nav (totaled)
chevy Malibu diesel coming soon, that way you get a new car zero interest for 72 months

TDIBill

Veteran Member
TDI
97Passat, 96 Passat Variant
Murrieta VW, Thats where we got ours...2015 Passat TDI SE 6Sp Man Tech Pkg CPO 16K Mi $19250

Lubb

TDI
None Yet
Garaged motors in Colorado. I just bought a 2015 Passat TDI SE 6speed from him. He even shipped it it my door in Texas. Great guy to deal with.

thundershorts

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 passat tdi sel premium 2015 golf s tdi gls tdi b5.5, 2002 eurovan,Peugeot 505 td,Citroen cx25 prestige
Carvana.com and you get free delivery to your door but no cpo warranty.

Quincy

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE TDI, 2007 Dodge Cummins QC 4X4 6 sp, 2007 John Deere 3120
Quite a few up here in the PNW.
I often type "TDI" and 2015 model year on Seattle Craigslist and there is always a few pages worth. Since I don't keep gap insurance, I like to make sure I'm paying the Passat down fast enough.

itsmejerry

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE TDI Nav, 2015 Passat SE TDI, 2015 Beetle Convertible TDI, 2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI All Phase 2 Emission Modified complete. 50 State Legal Diesel!
Donahoo Auto in Birmingham AL.

https://www.donohooauto.com/

I was able to pick up a 2015 Passat that was previously a Fleet Vehicle owned by VW with 758 miles on it.

One-Price shopping. No haggle. Looks to be pretty much Blue Book Value for both trade ins and purchase.

Very LOW pressure. You find a car you like on their website, wait in the showroom and someone gets it and leaves it at the front door. You give them a license to make a copy of, and they toss you the keys.

You come back- "Did you like it, or do you want to look at a different car?"

Last edited:

superduty_59

TDI
2001 Beetle TDI GLS 5sp, 2005.5 Jetta TDI DSG, 2006Jetta TDI DSG, 2011 Jetta TDI DSG, 2012 JSW TDI DSG, 2015 Passat SE 6MT TDI
Express Motors LLC in Dayton ,OH has 14 TDI's. On Wednesday I Just bought a fixed 2015 Passat 6 speed manual TDI with 44K miles. Very awesome car so far.

Dan C.

TDI
15 Passat SEL
I often type "TDI" and 2015 model year on Seattle Craigslist and there is always a few pages worth. Since I don't keep gap insurance, I like to make sure I'm paying the Passat down fast enough.
Yessir and they seem to be getting the standard greater Puget Sound regional premium for them, too. :eek:

jrm

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat SE with nav (totaled)
those go for 17k up here, but no salt used on our roads either

tleader

Veteran Member
TDI
None
Garaged motors in Colorado. I just bought a 2015 Passat TDI SE 6speed from him. He even shipped it it my door in Texas. Great guy to deal with.

I'll second that. Bought a vehicle from him too and he was easy to deal with with good service.