• Server migration complete
    In the early morning of September 26, 2020, our migration to new servers was completed.
    Things seem to be working as expected, but if you notice any issues including not receiving email notifications,
    please vistit this thread for more details

Any BMW owners around here?

D-Dawg

If so what are you driving?

Mine is a 330d SE with M-tech bodykit and suspension.

RussellMoat

Veteran Member
Prior to purchase of my 2001 Jetta TDI I sold my 1996 BMW 328Is. I installed a Jim Comforti Chip and the thing was a rocket. Awesome car. I am now 49 and decided that my testosterone levels did not justify such a beast. My wife is much happier with my TDI driving style. By the way, she drives a bone stock 1982 BMW 320i. It just turned 90,000 miles and is in extremely clean condition-- thanks to original owner never taking it out in bad weather and my meticulous care.

2001 Jetta TDI
Upsoluted
red TDI badged ( this is the "hot" performance mod) I also have a red rabbit fur mad hatters (CHICK MAGNET) HAT

RogerRamjet

Veteran Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RogerRamjet:
Mine's a '99 M3, but I already have a serious case of lust for the 2002 model on which Bayerische Motor Werke is planning to offer an optional manual shifting automatic. I can be just like Michael Schumacher in his Formula 1 Ferrari!

-Roger

p.s. I also have a R100RS. Riding it around here is like a prolonged suicide attempt. Remember "Easy Rider?"

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>