An actual EGR Delete for All 3.0 TDI Gen2 Engines (CPNB / CNRB / CPNA)

TurboABA

Top Post Dawg
TDI
RIP-2010 Jetta 6spd 2014 Touareg Execline
Or more than likely, just unaware as of now.... since you really have to get in there with a borescope to see it, and I suspect that if you have your vehicle serviced at the dealers, they just top off the coolant during service and don't say a thing. Mine took a full 4 years of ownership without the coolant being topped off to notify me of low coolant... which caused me to go looking for evidence in the vee.

commedeschatons

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 ALH Wagon 5mt, 2016 VW Touareg TDI, 2014 Q5 TDI, 2011 335d Msport, 2009 Q7 TDI
Or more than likely, just unaware as of now.... since you really have to get in there with a borescope to see it, and I suspect that if you have your vehicle serviced at the dealers, they just top off the coolant during service and don't say a thing. Mine took a full 4 years of ownership without the coolant being topped off to notify me of low coolant... which caused me to go looking for evidence in the vee.

With that many miles, I'd anticipate smelling it rather than having to look. Ive seen cars with 110-120k miles valley filled to the brim with coolant, even with fried alternators from coolant pour down the front of engine at stops

kolll

TDI
2016 Touareg TDI
no no

the valley is dry - 100%
checked

commedeschatons

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 ALH Wagon 5mt, 2016 VW Touareg TDI, 2014 Q5 TDI, 2011 335d Msport, 2009 Q7 TDI
its in km's but still good result or luck
looking to get complete delete and bypass - are all components available from you?
Yep everything in stock 😊