Amsoil products

1oldfrt

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat TDI, silverstone grey w/moonroof
Had a talk today with Wayne McLaughlin, Amsoil direct jobber for the Maritimes. Got some more Cetane Boost. Mentioned the possible GTG in Truro and also MVOG in June. He has expressed interest in being there to display/sell/provide awareness of his product. He fully expects to have the new 5W40 in his warehouse in April and would very much like to "show it off" since the target market for this oil is VW. His email is wmclauc554@rogers.com.

Good/bad/stupid idea? Seems to me like one more reason to go to the GTG. Doesn't matter to me, he lives 100 yds away.

Back to you Brian!!

BrianHarrison

TDIClub Enthusiast, Registered Vendor , w/Business
TDI
Golf GLS TDI 2005, Touareg V10 TDI 2004
I really can't say yes or no about Truro as I am tenitively trying set it up to meet at the VW dealer, so it may not be the best choice for other displays. In my opinion this will be mainly a social GTG to have a chance to meet other enthusiasts and talk about their favorite subject, TDIs. The MVOC Show & Shine would be a good place for Wayne to go as they have room set aside for venders and there are hundreds of people there for the day. It's also just around the corner for him as well. The organizers are always looking for sponsers as well.

Snide

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI SE
[ QUOTE ]
MAybe we can have a GTG at a place near some cold beers?

That always helps?

Brian, are you thinking with Derek in Truro?

AB

[/ QUOTE ]

I strongly second the cold beers!!!