All Xenon aftermarket kits soon available

CFriedriszik

Veteran Member
TDI
See signature
Hella and ProjectZwo both will soon release all-Xenon (low and high-beam) headlights for the Golf.
First glimpse of P2´s can be seen here: http://www.projektzwo.de/cgi-bin/shop.pl?htmldatei=vw.html&shopid=82610260
Go to Golf IV and then Scheinwerfer and choose your setup.

or in this photo:

The foglights have to be dropped, the needed automatic leveling system is included.

I have no further information yet.

{ another link (working now) to avoid messing up the page }

[This message has been edited by CFriedriszik (edited September 29, 2000).]

Sacha

Veteran Member
I don't like those lights at all, for me, that goes on a Honda........enuff said.

------------------
Y2K Jetta GLS TDI, Atl.Blue/Beige leather, Sunroof, bug deflector, Cd changer, 5 speed, drop-in K&N air filter, descreened(all of them)

CFriedriszik

Veteran Member
TDI
See signature
I don´t like the styling either, but somehow they had to look different. I hope the Xenon´s of Hella look more like OEM.
I won´t need Xenon for the parking lot, but for its bahnburning capabilities. For now. Until everyone has them (we are close to that now).
And high-beam Xenon cannot be bad, either.

WAIT !
The OEM-Audi BiXenon setup uses a mirror to switch low- to high-beam. Here they can´t do this. Does that mean they really try to ignite the Xenon´s every time I flash the high-beams ?
That would shorten life span of the WHOLE setup drastically. But cleans the left lane even better. Ever thought about adding a stroboscopic flasher for that ? - here is the solution ! (People who have seen a Xenon lamp ignite will understand)