All over WI on I90/I94

brucetmoose

Veteran Member
TDI
Used to own a 2002 Jetta TDI - Black/Black
Silver Mark IV - Wisconsin Plates - U passed me up - I sped up to follow - you got off at the exit where Humbird Cheese is. Don't remember the milepost, but very close to Tomah.

Dark Green Mark IV - Wisconsin Plates - I passed you up and then got in front of you. Around milepost 54 of I94

Uncomfirmed - Jetta Wagon - wiconsin plates - Milepost 45 rest area on I94 west - a couple - you were leaving as I was walking back in - you were gone when I got back out - not sure if this one was a TDI or not.

If anyone saw me - specs are below - brought my car up here - got 50.1 MPG from Rochester, NY to Delavan, WI and got 47.7 after that - too much city driving in Delavan - can anyone explain to me what the heck a 25 MPH speed limit is for ????? 30 I can understand - but 25 ???

TT71

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta DSG
I'm sure I dont need to explain. It's to supplement the income of the city coffers. Just dont ask me how I know.;)

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
Well since people ignore it and go 35 anyway it's safer than them doing 40 is a residential area. I hate F****** that speed in my neighborhood. That's why I don't speed in theirs. The highway is meant for speeding, not city roads.

leicaman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE, 2005 TDI GLS, RIP
As you don't go above 30 you should be okay in a 25. When young and foolish I got nailed doing 45 in a 25. Not a cheap ticket...If anything I am very careful driver now.

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
brucetmoose said:
Silver Mark IV - Wisconsin Plates - U passed me up - I sped up to follow - you got off at the exit where Humbird Cheese is. Don't remember the milepost, but very close to Tomah.

Dark Green Mark IV - Wisconsin Plates - I passed you up and then got in front of you. Around milepost 54 of I94

Uncomfirmed - Jetta Wagon - wiconsin plates - Milepost 45 rest area on I94 west - a couple - you were leaving as I was walking back in - you were gone when I got back out - not sure if this one was a TDI or not.

If anyone saw me - specs are below - brought my car up here - got 50.1 MPG from Rochester, NY to Delavan, WI and got 47.7 after that - too much city driving in Delavan - can anyone explain to me what the heck a 25 MPH speed limit is for ????? 30 I can understand - but 25 ???
What the heck ya doin in Wisconsin??You movin outta the tax me state(NY)??

brucetmoose

Veteran Member
TDI
Used to own a 2002 Jetta TDI - Black/Black
Working at our Division HQ helping out

I haven't left the "Tax me to death" state - yet ...

Been helping out some co-workers out here.