It looks like Randy Roughhouse was the last guy to work on my car, I found none of the cables under the air box and battery tray in their retainers and one of the grommets was pushed in on the air box keeping it from being secure and creating a leak albeit on the dirty side. These grommets look like they are made right with the air box, they are the exact diameter of the hole with no flange to hold them in place, I can't really see how they are held in place. I had to resort to epoxy and hopefully it will be strong enough to push into place in the morning, the way it is broken loose from the housing it just pushes itself up into the air box and doesn't engage on the post..
The epoxy was a success (JB Weld Epoxy) and I put it together this morning. As a caution, I used a pair of right angle needle nose pliers to hold the rubber down while I pressed it into place on the stud, there is just enough room to get them in there to press down on the grommet, you may want to do this to prevent breaking your center grommet out like mine was. A bit of Vaseline would probably help as well. Someone with smaller hands may be able to reach the grommet and press down with your fingers but it wasn't happening for me. The outer two grommets are easily pressed with your fingers. It takes quite a bit of pressure to seat and unseat these and it's easy to see how they can break loose of the housing. First pic is the epoxied grommet inside the air box, fully seated, second pic is pressing down on it with the right angle needle nose pliers.