Additional CCM coding and configurations with VDS Pro

Malhao

TDI
VW Golf MK4 Confortline
Hello Graeme86
Thanks for comfirming the pinout.
Regarding the CAN recode, I didn't change it. Can you please provide some guidance about it?
Thanks in advance
Cheers

graeme86

Veteran Member
TDI
Not yet - fuel is too cheap! - 3.2 VR6 R32
To recode the CAN gateway just go into channel -19- in vcds.
Then just reenter the same code again and it will re-establish the CAN network and include the new CCM.
I think this is your problem.
The new CCM is not recognised in the CAN network.

Malhao

TDI
VW Golf MK4 Confortline
Hello,

Many thanks for your help. Later today, I will do that and report back to you.

In the meantime, let me ask you about othe doubt related with the same problem. When I get the new CCM installed I do need to configure/onboard the new keys (that I already have) to this module in order to use the rc functionality. However I do need to get the new keys configured in the IMMO. The easy way is to move the old IMMO from old key to the new one, but I'd like to keep also the old working but need the SKC and this is the point. Uisng the VCDS I know that is impossible to get it from ECU but I do have a vagtacho (k + can) but can't get the SCK using it. Any clue?

Thanks for your great help
Cheers

Malhao

TDI
VW Golf MK4 Confortline
Hello

Right, I already have seen this document but my doubts is about if skc is required if I code it using VCDS but I can't get it from the ecu. Anyway, will check.
Thanks a lot

Malhao

TDI
VW Golf MK4 Confortline
Hello,

I've tried to connect the module using your notes and works but couldn't match the keys using the guidelines from https://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/cars/vw-remote-matching.html
I did the procedure several times and got the same.
I've tried the connect the ccm 1c0959779F and follow the same procedure (to check if the problem was on the 1C0959799B module) but couldn't get it connected. Then I reenter the CAN code and after that I couldn't connect anymore to any module :(
Doing a full scan, it doesn't detect module now. If i click on 19 or 46 for instance it doesn't reply with any error, simply doesn't connect.
Did I damage anything? May I have reentered a wrong code on the CAN Gateway?
Any Procedure to recover, please?

Thanks a lot
Cheers

Malhao

TDI
VW Golf MK4 Confortline
Hello,

During the weekend I checked the voltage on pin 16 against the chassi and got 12.2v but seemed not very stable. I have checked also the pin 7 and got 4.5v but in fact I’ve got an warning stating no 12v power supply from ODB connector but I didn’t loose any function on any module. Am searching for any issue on the cabling/module. Any clue where to check please?
Thanks
Cheers

Malhao

TDI
VW Golf MK4 Confortline
Right. The spam post just last a quick while.
In the meantime the issue I posted was fixed upon check the module cabling that weren’t in a good condition.
Cheers

Limitedblack

TDI
Does anyone have a working “stock” list of settings for a 1C0 CCM in a RHD (UK), 5 door MK4 Golf with interior monitoring? Read a few lists, but seems contradictory.