AC service port

ChubsAuto

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2005 TDI Passat, 2003 Jetta Sedan
Its starting to get warmer finally and Im going to be needing my A/C again here shortly. When I rebuilt the motor in my car I had to drain the A/C and for some reason the Robinair A/C machine we have thats been used on lots of other cars wont open the service ports. I ended up replacing the service ports on my girls car when I rebuilt her motor and then I could refill it no problem. I got the ports at Napa last time but for some reason they cant seem to get them anymore. I looked on several VW parts websites but cant seem to find anything, does anyone know the part# of the high and low side service ports and where I could get them? Thanks

ChubsAuto

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2005 TDI Passat, 2003 Jetta Sedan
I tried a few sets of hoses we had around the shop and none of them would open the ports. For some reason the pin that threads down in the center of the hand valve wont push the valve core down far enough to open it. I may have to dig threw my records and see if I can find the invoice from when I bought the ports the first time around to get a part #.

KLXD

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'98, '2 Jettas
I used a Harbor Freight set with no problems. Cheaper than a set of adapters for my old R12 set.