AARodriguez Corp.com Parts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta 1.9
Awe man, I'm glad you're in Florida!

Otherwise every darned paycheck would go straight to ya!
I'll be looking at some interior parts here soon...

AARodriguez Corp.

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2009 JSW and Golf 2004 TDI
I have a bunch of used consoles, I'll take pictures later, if anyone want to get one with a new lid I'll give it to you for +$10 to cover the shipping.

LiLredTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 jetta tdi pd-1989 Jetta IDI-1994 F-250 IDI Turbo
You sir are a genius! Your products are needed, well thought out and durable. I LOVE that hood latch with pin. I have futzed with that stupid OEM one tooooooo many times! I have replaced it twice as it was all tweaked.

What happened to your gas door thingy?

AARodriguez Corp.

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2009 JSW and Golf 2004 TDI
Hey man, appreciate the good words! Looking forward to showing you guys some new AARodriguez products in February.
http://www.aarodriguezcorp.com/fuel-door-remote-kit.html

You sir are a genius! Your products are needed, well thought out and durable. I LOVE that hood latch with pin. I have futzed with that stupid OEM one tooooooo many times! I have replaced it twice as it was all tweaked.

What happened to your gas door thingy?

SuperAdellic

Veteran Member
TDI
None
Just want to say these guys are awesome. I had a fitment issue with a pull tab I bought from them (just slightly too long for my Golf) and even after 3 months, they offered a full refund. Now that's going above and beyond when they clearly do not owe me anything. Thanks Newzboys.

Zedbra

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Jetta TDI
I received my hood pull and arm rest latch - the quality looks good. Hopefully I'll get these in later this week. Thanks!

nicklockard

Torque Dorque
TDI
SOLD 2010 Touareg Tdi w/factory Tow PCKG
moderator bump for page reset to push locked threads off front page.

JBjunior

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Passat Wagon/05 Passat Sedan/03 Jetta Wagon
Bump for a good thread
:)
Been putting it off for a while but just placed an order for glow plug harness, shifter boot, and latch/hinge to repair my armrest. Looking forward to getting it all in. Thanks for offering these products.

Bailout

TDI
2000 Jetta Tdi
I bought a mk4 short shifter from these fellas... Shipped super fast and was exactly what they said! I'll do more business with em!

Bump!

Brian
iPhone Forum Junkie

JBjunior

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Passat Wagon/05 Passat Sedan/03 Jetta Wagon
Parts came quickly and installed easily. Latch, hinge, and glow plug harness all installed in about an hour. Hinge took about 10-15 minutes with trimming up the broken hinge and then the latch took about 30 seconds.

Snoozer

TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE Manual
Awesome Armrest Latch

I was online picking up a couple of parts from another TDI Club vendor and noticed they also carried AARodriguez parts, so I ordered an armrest latch too! I had already bought one of the cheap Chinese ones (I know... you get what you pay for!) and it didn't work, even after supergluing the springs onto the latch. The AARodriguez latch snapped right in and works flawlessly! Highly recommended!

Status
Not open for further replies.