AARodriguez Corp.com Parts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AARodriguez Corp.

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2009 JSW and Golf 2004 TDI
New at AARodriguez Corp!

Do you have the Monsoon radio knobs (Part# zvw828002a) with the metal sleeve inside that break? Not only was that inconvenient, it was expensive to replace them, $13.00+ per knob from the dealer. Ouch! And...if that wasn't bad enough, they stopped making them.

The good news is that we made new knobs, they come with a lifetime warranty, super easy replacement, and free shipping.

http://www.aarodriguezcorp.com/#!/~/product/category=4635612&id=22582272

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
Parking brake button sucked me in, and the shift boot, nippers and glovebox hinge repair also got me... all going on my Daily 2001 Golf.. now to find replacement red drivers fender, front bumper, and side clips... ugh it never ends.

Nice site!

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
is there a how to on how you change that e-brake handle button out?

Richard55

Vendor
TDI
2000 NB
Only great things to say about Andrew, his great wife and their much needed parts.
I installed the center armrest hinge repair and it was simple, straight forward and the dang thing works again. Thanks again Andrew.

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
Only great things to say about Andrew, his great wife and their much needed parts.
I installed the center armrest hinge repair and it was simple, straight forward and the dang thing works again. Thanks again Andrew.
Thanks Richard!

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
Scratch and dent sale, save $5.00, this MK4 dead pedal has a tiny little chip of plastic broken, happy to package it with an auto or manual pedal kit

We are now stocking OEM - Diesel rated fuel hose and Vacuum hose, both of these products have the tough braided cloth that protect the hoses from getting punctured and worn through
Bulk pricing available

Last edited:

boertje

Veteran Member
TDI
'01, '01, '03, ‘06 NB - TDIs all.
Andrew, just made my first order with you. Had I known about the hinge repair, I would never have ordered the Chinese one from another vendor here. I much prefer the cloth arm rest we had and now we can have it! Thanks much!

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
Awesome! If you ever want to refurbish your lid I made a how-to video for doing that too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y3ObPvZ2ls

Andrew, just made my first order with you. Had I known about the hinge repair, I would never have ordered the Chinese one from another vendor here. I much prefer the cloth arm rest we had and now we can have it! Thanks much!

Status
Not open for further replies.